Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Before Qiu Yi could speak, Jiang Yue first apologized:

    "I'm sorry, I accidentally knocked over the seasoning saucer and soiled your clothes..."

    Lu Yi handed over the tissue and said to Jiang Yue, "Hurry up and help her. Wipe."

    Jiang Yue took the tissue: "Oh, good..."

    Qiu Yi blocked Jiang Yue's outstretched hand with a look of disgust, and lost her temper uncontrollably:

    "What's the use of wiping, can you wipe it clean, smell? Can you wipe it off? I hate greasy smells the most." Jiang Yue held     the

    tissue in her hand and looked at Lu Yi aggrievedly.

Well, I really didn't mean to..."

    "..." Lu Yi looked helpless, but he didn't protect her, his tone was not very good, "She should be angry, you can't be careful..."

    Jiang Yue's expression was stiff On his face, he looked at Lu Yi in disbelief: "You also blame me?"

    Lu Yi staggered his gaze and did not speak.

    "I said I didn't do it on purpose."

    Jiang Yue suddenly became emotional, and his usually soft voice became sharp and trembling.

    "Why did you treat me like this, I've apologized, you still blame me, everyone is protecting Qiu Yi, why no one cares about my feelings..." As

    she spoke, she began to cry, sobbing non-stop , It seems that she has suffered a great grievance, which attracted the eyes of the neighboring tables.

    Qiu Yi couldn't bear it any longer, and patted the table:

    "Jiang Yue, don't cry!"

    Jiang Yue stopped sobbing, looked at Qiu Yi, deliberately pretended to be afraid, and his voice was timid: "What do you want?"

    Qiu Yi sneered.

    "I want to settle with you."

    Her disdainful eyes landed lightly on Jiang Yue's tear-stained face, and her tone was careless:

    "Last time I poured red wine on my custom-made dress, this time I stained my limited-edition sweater with a seasoning saucer, how do you plan to pay for it? ?"

    Jiang Yue's expression froze again.

    She was stunned for a few seconds before reacting and defending: "I didn't do it on purpose, I was careless."

    "Manslaughter has to go to jail!"

    Qiu Yi was calm.

    "Why, you didn't mean it, you just wanted to write it off. My clothes deserved to be sacrificed in vain?"

    "..."

    Jiang Yue was speechless and looked at Lu Yi for help.

    Lu Yi lowered his head to play with his phone, but didn't respond.

    Yu Guang swept to Yu Yuan, and was frightened by Yu Yuan's half-smiling eyes and bounced back.

    "...Your clothes are too expensive, I can't afford it."

    "You dare to soil my clothes again and again when you know you can't afford it? Are you stupid or do you think I'm stupid?"

    "..."