ten

I missed the bus. Amazing!

Mentally cursing myself for that I thought about the morning events and the reason why I had to ditch the first class.

"Jisung hurry the hell up! You're gonna miss the bus, idiot!" my brother screamed from the other side of the door while I was laying down in the bathroom. I drank too much last night, I forgot to set up an alarm.

I got up and splashed water all over my face to wake myself up so I could get ready, even though I knew I wasn't going to make it to school on time. I put on a bit of make-up, just so I could feel at least a little bit prettier.

"Han Jisung I swear to God if you don't leave right now!"
My brother was being so annoying. I despised him. He changed so much since..our parents died.

He kept banging on the door, the loud noises slightly scaring me. I wished he could stop.

"I'm done, I'm done! Stop it, you're gonna break the door!" I shouted back at him.

And that's how I ended up missing the bus. I was grateful that I didn't have a hangover right now, I couldn't deal with that.

If the bus ride lasts fifteen minutes, that means a walk could take at least twenty five minutes. Great!

Since I was going to miss my first class anyway, which was maths, I decided to go to a café so I could eat my breakfast.

Entering the familiar place, I spotted a few cats laying around while they were minding their own business.

"Hello! Welcome to kitty café, what would you like to order?" a pink-haired guy spoke, handing me a menu with all the accessible drinks and snacks.

"I would like an iced Americano and a cheesecake... thanks."

"You can sit right there while I prepare it! It'll be ready in about five minutes. Thank you for choosing this place!"

The guy seemed sweet.

I went over to the table where me and Minho sat a few days ago. I sat down beside the window, where a small figure was napping. I gently stroked it, carefully so it wouldn't wake up.

And obviously, I failed. Everyone should know how strong a cat's senses are. I thought it would run away but instead, it started purring. What a cute little thing you are.

Even though I was more of a dog person, cats never failed to amaze me. Their big eyes are so cute, and they are very calm as well. They're clean, comforting and of course adorable beings.

"Your order is ready. Enjoy!" the name tag said ,Sunoo' so I supposed that was his name and warmly thanked him.

I slowly ate my cake, savouring every bite. Then, I took my coffee and left, remembering I had to attend the second class.

After around twenty painful long minutes of walking, I finally arrived at my destination, throwing away my coffee can while entering the school gates. I opened the door, going straight to my locker.

"Hi there, Jisung! Fancy seeing you today."  the, apparently Australian, boy said. Action that startled me for whatever reason.

"Chan, good morning.."  good morning my ass.

"Is everything alright? Man, you look like you haven't slept in days!" he joked, although wasn't wrong at all.

"I'm fine, thanks."

"Do you have a cat, Jisung? "

"No..? I don't own any pets." I felt my face burning as sweat started to produce at the roots of my hair.