Chapter 2: Meet The Winchesters

"Jack? JACK," Sam yelled, looking for Nephilim, "Jack! C'mon out! I don't need your father trying to kill me because I lost you while he was away."

The silence was the only thing that greeted Sam back. Sam started really panicking now. He started racing around the house, looking for any sign that Jack was taken or where he could've gone. Finally, he found Jack sitting on Dean's bed with earphones in and reading a book that he most likely found that belonged to his father, Lucifer. Sam took a deep breath of relief before walking in. Jack saw him walking up and pulled the earphone out of one of his ears.

"Hey, Sam," Jack smiled brightly.

"You didn't hear me calling you," Sam asked.

"N-no," Jack said while trying to recall if he heard Sam calling his name, "I don't think the music allowed me to hear you that well."

"Where'd you get that anyway," Sam asked, finally noticing the iPod in his hands.

"The iPod or the book," Jack asked.

"Both," Sam said.

"The book was in my dad's stuff," Jack said, "And the iPod was on Dean's bed."

"Jack, what did Dean tell you about touching his stuff," Sam sighed, as he started regretting babysitting Jack while Dean and Castiel went hunting a pack of werewolves nearby.

"I know. I just got bored," Jack said, looking down shamefully.

"I understand," Sam said, "How about this when Cas and Dean get back we can go out and take a walk or something?"

"Sounds better than staying in here 24/7," Jack said, "But can dad join too?"

"Well...."

"I can ask him to be good," Jack reassured quickly, "And I'll watch him to make sure he doesn't go causing trouble. I promise!"

"You make Lucifer sound like a dog more than anything," Sam laughed, imagining the devil on a leash, "Sure. But he has to at least act civilized."

"I can be sure he does," Jack said.

Sam was going to say more, but the sound of the front door opening caught his attention and Sam's eyes widened.

"Put Dean's stuff back and teleport us out of here," Sam said, not wanting to feel the wrath of his older brother.

Jack put the iPod back and teleported Sam and himself out of the room and into Sam's room. Then they both walked out casually. Castiel turned their way, noticing his brother-in-law and nephew first.

"Hey, Cas," Sam said, nodding the angel's way.

"Hello, Sam," Castiel said in his usual gruff voice, "Jack."

"Hi," Jack smiled with a small wave.

Castiel nodded his way as Dean came out of the kitchen with an opened beer in his hand. His hair was disheveled from fighting and sweat covered his skin lightly. He took a sip of his beer as he stood in the living room, checking his phone for messages.

"Hey Dean," Sam said, "How'd it go?"

"It went like it normally does," Dean replied, looking at his younger brother, "With the world still going."

"That's always a good thing, I guess," Sam said, feeling Jack's pleading eyes on him, "Um, Jack and I was thinking we all should go out and take a walk since that pack was killed."

"That sounds like a good idea," Dean said, "As long as we stop for something to eat and we're not running."

"Great," Sam said, walking to his room.

Sam always felt weird praying to Lucifer, but it's the best way he knew how to get a hold of him. When Sam finished he put on his boots and walked out at the same time a knock on the door was heard. Dean answered the door and Lucifer stood there with a slight smile on his face. Dean was tempted to close the door on his face, but decided against it... This time anyway.

"Lucifer," Dean sighed annoyed.

"For a second I was worried that you forgot who I was," Lucifer teased.

"What do you want," Dean asked.

"You do realize that I stay here at times too, right," Lucifer asked, "I mean I have items I kept here that are personally mine."

Dean just stayed looking at Lucifer's face annoyed.

"I was called here, okay," Lucifer said.

"By," Dean asked.

"Me," Sam answered for him, "I called him here."

Dean turned to Sam.

"Why would you do that," Dean asked.

"I thought it would be good for Jack if he walked with us," Sam shrugged, deciding to not throw the Nephilim under the bus, "We'll make sure he doesn't do anything stupid."

"Are we talking about the same guy here, Sam," Dean asked, causing Lucifer to stick his tongue out at him.

"Yes, Dean," Sam sighed, rolling his eyes, "Let's just have him tag along."

Dean dramatically groaned in irritation.

"Someone's upset," Lucifer teased, smirking.

"Shut it," Dean growled, narrowing his eyes at the devil.

Everyone began their short walk after Dean locked the door.