Chapter 11: Truth Be Told

Klaus walked back to the house that he and his family were renting. A huge noticeable grin decorated his face as he searched for his daughter. He soon noticed that Hope was gone but saw Kol instead.

"Where's Hope," Klaus asked, walking up to his brother.

"With her friend from next door," Kol replied, pointing to where the Winchester's home was located, "How'd it go last night?"

"Good," Klaus said quickly before walking away.

But of course, Kol followed him, wanting to know more information than just 'good.'

"Really," Kol asked, keeping Klaus's pace behind him, "Was there anything special or different about him than all the other chicks you've been with? Like is there something that would help you get over you know who?"

Klaus stopped and turned to face Kol, who had to side step to prevent colliding with him. Kol noticed the internal battle in his face. Like he was wondering if he should spill some information or not.

"He's my soulmate," Klaus confessed finally.

"What," Kol shouted, his eyes widening in shock.

Klaus shushed him quickly, making Kol speak more quietly... Well for the most part anyway. His voice was now in more of a excited loud whisper. But it was better than shouting it to the entire neighborhood.

"How do you know," Kol whispered, an intrigued gleam settling in his eyes.

"Because he felt it too," Klaus whispered back, "Also, it's almost like my werewolf side became feral and possessive. I felt like I had to sire him and I couldn't fight it."

"Don't tell me you tried to sire him," Kol said, throwing a irritated look at Klaus.

"No. Even if I did it wouldn't do anything," Klaus said, rolling his eyes.

"What makes you say that," Kol asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Nothing. I'm going to head next door to see if Hope is still over there," Klaus said, exiting the conversation so he wouldn't spill anything else.

"Or to see your special lover boy," Kol teased while wiggling his eyebrows.

Klaus flipped him off and left out the door again.

Klaus knocked on the door and Sam answered it this time. He gave a relaxed smile, expecting to him to show up since Hope arrived.

"C'mon in," Sam said, moving to the side.

Klaus walked in and saw Hope and Jack sitting in front of the TV in the living room. Hope seemed to be teaching Jack how to play a video game. Hope looked up briefly along with Jack.

"Hi, Dad," Hope smiled.

"Hello, Mr. Mikaelson," Jack greeted, giving a small wave.

Klaus waved back and walked closer to see what game they were playing, although he doubted he'd know what the game was anyway. Sure enough, when he looked he had no idea what the hell was on the screen. It looked animated with a cartoon characters fighting it seemed. He watched for a minute, trying to understand what was happening in the game.

"Came looking for Hope?"

Klaus turned around to see Castiel standing there. If he was being honest, it disturbed him how Castiel was able to sneak up on him without him noticing.