Chapter 15: Vessels, Archangels, and Nephilim

As the sun finally started going down, Lucifer and Klaus walked into Winchester's home since the rental home was empty. When they went over, they saw why. Everyone was at the Winchester's place. They were relaxing in their own way. Rebekah and Castiel were cooking. Sam and Elijah were having a drink and talking while also watching everyone else closely as they both were the mature ones of each household. Dean, Kol, Jack, and Hope were playing the game again. Kol seemed to already know how to play, although he was new to the game.

"Seems like our families are inseparable now," Lucifer said to Klaus.

"You're telling me," Klaus muttered.

"You guys want to sit down or keep standing there, expecting to get taller," Dean sassed.

"I never noticed until now, but they look deathly similar," Kol observed since the current game ended with him and Jack winning.

Dean, Hope, and Jack all stared at the two men standing next to each other.

"Oh my god," Hope said.

"He's right," Jack said.

"Awesome. Now I can't unsee it," Dean sighed, getting up to grab a beer.

"Want a beer, Kol," Dean offered.

"Sure," Kol said.

"Do you have any soda," Hope asked.

"Yep," Dean said, "I'll get one for you and Jack."

Lucifer shook his head, still stuck on Kol's claim.

"We don't look that much similar," Lucifer said.

"You'd be surprised," Sam said.

"It's almost like looking at identical twins," Elijah smiled before taking a sip of his drink.

"All you're missing is the tattoos and you'll really be matched," Kol laughed, talking about Lucifer getting the same tattoos as Klaus.

"This is just a vessel anyway," Lucifer said, rolling his eyes.

"Vessel? Like you're possessing that body," Elijah asked.

"No. The vessel I was possessing is dead. I just kept his looks," Lucifer explained.

"Although he can shapeshift into a different person altogether," Dean said, handing the beer to Kol before giving out the cans of Sprite to Jack and Hope.

"Cool," Kol said.

"Yes, I can look exactly like," Lucifer started, changing his body to look like an exact replicate of Kol while even sounding like him, "Kol Mikaelson if I wanted."

Kol clapped and whooped at Lucifer changing into him while Hope stared in awe.

"Or if I felt like it, I could do someone a bit fancier," Lucifer said, changing into Elijah dressed in a suit, "Like this guy."

Kol laughed along with Hope and Klaus while Elijah raised his eyebrows impressed by the show Lucifer was putting on.

"Do Rebekah," Kol said, grinning.

Rebekah poked her head out to see what was going on. She saw Lucifer change his looks to like her now.

"Not going to lie," Lucifer said, adjusting in the heels, "I feel pretty in this form."

Everyone laughed as Rebekah rolled her eyes and went back to cooking.

"Can you do my dad next," Hope asked.