Chapter 8: Wrong Never Felt So Right

Klaus didn't even fight the choice of that decision and just figured that he would get his chance next time... He'll make sure there was a next time too. Lucifer leaned down and kissed Klaus passionately. Klaus started running out of air soon and Lucifer finally broke the kiss. Klaus just took one deep breath and he was fine again. Lucifer looked deep into Klaus's eyes.

"Do you trust me," Lucifer asked, caressing his face gently.

Klaus thought about it for a second before responding with a low 'yes, love.' Lucifer smiled widely at Klaus's answer before leaning up. He snapped his fingers and Klaus realized he moved entirely. Not only was he lying further in bed, but he was also tied to the headboard of the bed. The material used for the ties was smooth, cold, and silky which was a nice feeling compared to how he's usually tied up, which is with chains that dug into his skin and made him bleed if he moved too much. Klaus still seemed a bit unsettled about being tied up until his eyes landed on Lucifer who sat beside him in bed. His eyes took drank in the sexiness of having the hybrid tied up.

"You're nervous," Lucifer said, noticing the uneasy tension in Klaus.

"I was," Klaus confessed, relaxing slowly, "At first I was. Until I saw you still here."

"You think I would leave you tied up so beautifully for someone else," Lucifer asked.

"Trust issues," Klaus reasoned sincerely.

"I would never let anyone else take you from me if I can stop it, Klaus," Lucifer confessed, "I've waited this long for my soulmate to finally show up and now that I have you, I refuse to lose you. I will fight heaven and hell to keep you safe."

Lucifer was being sincere about fighting heaven and hell for Klaus too. It's not the first time he's started a war like that one. Only this time, he'd have an actual good reason to start that war instead of doing it out of sheer pride and arrogance.

Klaus found such a confession to be so sexy coming from his soulmate. No one has ever said something like that for him unless they were under compulsion. He wanted to lean in to kiss Lucifer again, but he noticed he was unable to move anything except his head.

"I can't move," Klaus mumbled, looking at his hands.

"Don't worry," Lucifer reassured, "It's me. I'm preventing your movement."

Lucifer tapped Klaus's cock making it burst with sensitivity. Klaus sucked in his breath as he felt ecstasy rush through his body.

"What did you say you were again," Klaus asked.

"You'll find out when we finish," Lucifer smiled, "For now, just relax, okay?"

Klaus cursed softly and almost yelped when Lucifer suddenly grabbed his cock and began pumping it.

"Oh crap," Klaus groaned.

Lucifer hummed. Soon Klaus's breathing became shallow and changed into short pants as he started twitching slightly in Lucifer's grip.

"Shit," Klaus moaned as he spilled onto Lucifer's hand while shooting some on his own chest.

Klaus took a minute to catch his breath. When he finished Lucifer licked his cum off of his hand while maintaining eye contact, making Klaus grow half-hard watching. Then he leaned down and licked up the cum from his chest. Klaus didn't bother to muffle his groan of pleasure. As Lucifer licked him, Klaus could feel Lucifer's own hard cock rub against him a little. Klaus instinctively tried to strain against his ties to reach Lucifer now while licking his lips. Lucifer kissed him, allowing Klaus to taste himself.

"Don't strain too hard, baby boy," Lucifer mumbled, through the kissing, "You're going to hurt yourself."

Klaus listened as their tongues danced around each other. Lucifer suddenly positioned himself in a way that had his cock against Klaus's hip and Klaus's cock against his upper thigh. Then Lucifer ground against him after lightly tapping him again making him sensitive and hard instantly.

"Luci," Klaus moaned before Lucifer pressed his lips against his again, muting him.

Lucifer sped up in grinding, making an Klaus groan into his mouth. Lucifer, himself also groaned a bit. It wasn't long before they both came smearing each other's cum between them. Klaus took more breaths as Lucifer leaned up. He snapped his fingers making Klaus's ties disappear and freeing his hands. Klaus took advantage immediately, grabbing Lucifer and pulling him down into another kiss.

"When was the last time you drank," Lucifer asked Klaus, looking into his eyes.

"Drank," Klaus asked.

"You're a hybrid," Lucifer said, "A mix of a vampire and werewolf. So I figured that you still require blood to drink when you can."

"How'd you," Klaus started before stopping himself, "You know what? I'm guessing I'll get the answer by the end of sex tonight."

Lucifer chuckled.

"Exactly," Lucifer said.

"I haven't drank since my family and I arrived here. So it hasn't been long," Klaus said, answering Lucifer's question finally, "But it's not a everyday requirement for me either..."

Lucifer tilted his head to the side.

"Then drink," Lucifer said, offering his blood.

"Luci, you sure you want me to do that," Klaus asked.

"Yes," Lucifer replied, grabbing Klaus and pulling his face closer to his neck.

Klaus seemed to hesitate a bit more before finally sinking his fangs into Lucifer's neck and drinking from him. Lucifer groaned, revealing that he enjoyed the slight sting from his bite. Klaus was about to pull his fangs out to suck the blood from the wounds, but Lucifer stopped him.

"Don't pull them out," Lucifer muttered, groping himself, "The bite wound would heal too fast for you to get anything else from me."

Klaus listened and kept drinking with his fangs in instead. Lucifer knew that he could've fed Klaus an easier way by simply snapping his fingers and a container of his blood would available for the hybrid, but he wanted Klaus to bite him instead. Lucifer wanted Klaus to feel closer to him as he felt the same. And direct feeding was a good way for that to happen.

Klaus eventually pulled away from Lucifer's neck, making the wound heal over quickly as Lucifer said it would. Lucifer leaned his mouth up to Klaus' ear.

"Lucifer," Lucifer whispered.

"What," Klaus asked confused.

"My full name," Lucifer explained lowly, "It's Lucifer, baby boy."