Chapter 37: Revealing the Rightful Queen of Hell

Gabriel and Rebekah looked up from behind the bowl in front of them. There was also a devil's trap to keep Crowley unable to move and fight. Not that it mattered for him anyway. Crowley would be no match for Lucifer let alone the whole family in the house.

"Ready," Gabriel asked.

"Yeah," Lucifer said.

Rebekah cut her hand to allow her blood to pour into the other mixes to complete the summoning. Gabriel chanted Latin phrases until the lights flickered. Elijah pushed Hope behind him protectively while looking around. Suddenly the lights stopped and Crowley stood there. He smiled at Lucifer.

"Sir, you know I would've answered a normal call from you in..."

Crowley stopped at the sight of the devil's trap, realizing he was tricked. He looked at Lucifer angrily.

"What's the meaning of this," Crowley asked.

"Crowley, it seems I underestimated your ambitious side," Lucifer said, "You managed to catch me off guard with that little friend of yours. Even I'm impressed."

"Don't be ridiculous..."

"Stop talking!"

The lights flickered as Lucifer yelled, making Crowley flinch hard.

"I'm not done yet," Lucifer said more calmly, "I'm angry with you in case you haven't noticed. So tell me who are all of your little followers right now or I'll make you talk. You won't like me if I come over there, by the way."

Crowley looked at Klaus and smirked.

"You really think this mutt is capable of doing any good for your people, Lucifer," Crowley asked, pointing to Klaus, "He's a disgrace to even us demon folk. A hybrid is what they call him. He's a mistake. An accident! He's not fit to rule in hell by your side as a king nor a queen. Even on earth, he's seen as horrific and broken."

Lucifer was about to charge at Crowley but Klaus stopped him. He walked up to him.

"You're more of a disgrace than I am if you're willing to betray your king for his decision to date a hybrid. You call me a mutt but in case you haven't noticed I am still the rightful queen of hell, you pathetic douchebag," Klaus yelled.

"And your own community of vampire and/or werewolf folk," Crowley said, "What are they going to think of the already haughty Niklaus Mikaelson when he starts claiming to be royalty in hell? You already have a bad reputation here..."

"I can care less about my reputation among the vampires and werewolves," Klaus yelled, "I don't need their approval and I certainly don't need a salesman's approval like yours. They all can believe whatever the hell they want."

"And in hell," Crowley snapped.

"They will believe their QUEEN," Klaus yelled.

After he yelled his eyes changed to hybrid's but with a red tint to them that glowed. A multitude of snarls sounded nearby and a pack of hellhounds stood beside Klaus baring their teeth at Crowley. Crowley looked at Lucifer.

"Call them off," Crowley said.

"That's not me," Lucifer said, shaking his head.

"It's me," Klaus growled lowly.

Crowley looked at him in disbelief.

"Impossible," Crowley said, "You're an imposter..."