Chapter 25: Dinner with the Mikaelsons' and Family Antics

About a week and a half later

Lucifer finished settling his belongings into Klaus' bedroom back at his mansion. The Winchesters were there helping Jack and Lucifer move their stuff to the Mikaelson's Mansion after they had been on vacation for as long as they could be. Hope, Sam, Dean, and Castiel were all fixing up Jack's room with him so he'd feel comfortable at home in the mansion. When they finished Elijah offered them to stay for dinner before leaving again. Dean agreed to it and Kol being the partner in crime with Dean suggested inviting the Salvatores over as well. Dean agreed with an evil grin on his face much to Sam's disapproval. It wasn't long before there was a ring of the doorbell and Rebekah went to answer it and invite them inside.

"Our other guests are here," Rebekah announced as they followed her into the living room.

Sam quickly stood up as Stefan walked in and looked his way. Stefan smiled and walked up to Sam.

"Hey, Sam," Stefan greeted, "Don't know if you remember me...."

"Stefan," Sam said, "Yeah. Of course, I remember. How could I forget? It's good to see you again."

"You as well," Stefan smiled, "You're joining us for dinner too?"

"If you don't mind," Sam shrugged.

"We don't."

Sam looked behind Stefan to see a good-looking guy with black hair, long stubble, signature crystal blue eyes, and a black leather jacket. Sam held out his hand.

"You must be Damon," Sam said, "I'm...."

"Sam Winchester," Damon said, shaking Sam's hand, "I know. My brother doesn't stop talking about you. This is my wife, Elena."

A woman walked up and shook Sam's hand as well.

"It's nice to meet you," Elena greeted.

"You as well," Sam replied.

Hope and Jack came downstairs laughing and talking about something. Elena, Damon, and Stefan looked their way.

"Hey, kiddo," Damon smiled.

"Hey, Uncle Damon," Hope greeted, hugging him before giving Stefan and Elena a hug as well.

"This must be Jack," Elena smiled, turning to Jack.

"Hello," Jack greeted cheerfully with a small wave.

"Hi," Damon said, "Where's Klaus?"

"He's probably with his boyfriend," Hope said.

"Klaus is gay," Damon asked curiously.

"More like pansexual," Kol said, walking in with Dean and Castiel following.

They greeted and introduced themselves as well before continuing to talk about Klaus and his mystery boyfriend.

"They should be here any minute now," Rebekah said, "Don't know what's taking them so long."

"I can call for dad," Jack offered.

"Sure," Sam agreed, "It'll be easier than sitting here waiting."

Jack closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Hey, dad, it's me..."

"What is he doing," Damon asked.

"Wait and see," Hope smiled.