Chapter 9: Filling In The Blanks

Klaus's eyes widened slowly as he started connecting the missing pieces after Lucifer gave his actual name. Lucifer smiled against his ear as he knew Klaus was figuring it out.

"Lucifer," Klaus said, a tinge of uneasiness in his voice.

Klaus had been around long enough to know about humans' view of the entities like the angels, God, and the devil. So he knew the devil had many names and titles like the serpent, Satan, fallen angel, the enemy of God, and most of all, Lucifer. Klaus is naked in bed with Lucifer, the archangel, and is his soul mate. Klaus had many jokes and representations of himself being the devil in disguise, but not once had he ever thought that he'd actually be rightfully mated with the real bloody devil himself. Somehow that made him a bit nervous about the whole thing.

Klaus felt Lucifer softly leaving a trail of kisses on his cheek, jawline, and lips.

"I didn't tell you my actual name for you to feel fearful," Lucifer said as gently as he could, "I said it because I want you to know it by the end of the night. I don't want to hide my true self if I don't have to. Especially with you, Klaus. I would never hurt you. I truly mean that with every force of my grace. I'm not as evil as others describe me to be, I promise. However, if you feel uncomfortable, then I have no problem leaving the room right now and staying to myself. I prefer your comfort over my wants."

Klaus took a few deep breaths while running his hands over Lucifer's bare skin, slightly expecting it to fall off and reveal a scaly red-like complexion in hiding. But Lucifer's skin stayed on his body as Klaus rubbed it. That helped eased his tension a bit more. Klaus ran his hands close to Lucifer's back, where his wings were folded in, making a low groan escape Lucifer's lips while he closed his eyes and gripped the bedsheets in his fists. Klaus quickly removed his hand before curiously tilting his head and moving it back again. Lucifer started panting while semen slipped from him and onto Klaus.

"Shit, Klaus," Lucifer moaned, dropping his head in the crevice of the hybrid's collarbone.

"Why does that affect you so much," Klaus asked.

"My wings are very close to where your hands are," Lucifer explained, "They're sensitive."

Klaus raised his eyebrows while giving a mischievous smirk. He ran his hand further along Lucifer's back until was on the shoulder blade. Lucifer gasped sharply and arched his back before Klaus moved his hand away again.

"Are you okay," Klaus asked.

"I'm fine," Lucifer said, averting his eyes as a slight blush ran across his face.

Klaus slowly smiled as he noticed the pink coloration spreading across the devil's skin.

"You're... Blushing," Klaus said.

"Am not," Lucifer said quickly.

"Uh-huh," Klaus said, in a mocking tone.

"Slightly," Lucifer said, "I'm only slightly blushing, okay? Wings are usually used for power and intimidation not pleasuring. So it feels... Different. Strangely nice for once."

"You're not used to others being kind, are you," Klaus asked, "Even if they don't truly know you?"

"I'm the devil," Lucifer sighed, "Of course not. Most people hear my name and think oh no, he's a monster. Or oh no, he's going to hurt me. Or oh no we need to call out to fucking Michael to save us from this horrible, cruel being like my brother gives a rat's ass about whether humans live or die here..."

Lucifer realized he was ranting and shut up. Klaus was just content to listen to Lucifer explain himself and didn't fully understand why he stopped ranting to him.

"Sorry about that, Klaus," Lucifer said, "Why don't we continue? Tonight is supposed to be loving and special not hearing my family drama."

Klaus decided to let it go this time and finish making love with Lucifer to distract him.