Chapter 3: Dinner Invitation

Hope walked out of the store with Rebekah by her side and Elijah, Klaus, and Kol behind them

"We got here pretty early," Kol said, throwing more skittles in his mouth.

"Like I said, the road I took was a straight pathway to here," Elijah explained for the fourth time that day.

"Still, it just seems like we got here a bit too quickly, don't you think," Kol asked, finally glancing over at Klaus.

Klaus was zoned out as he walked beside his two brothers. He kept a good pace but Kol could tell his mind was elsewhere.

"No. Please. I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

Klaus was brought back to reality as he saw a beautiful angel walking past them with four others. The man oddly looked a lot like himself. He glanced at Klaus briefly before a younger-looking guy that was walking next to him got his attention again by showing him something on a phone. Klaus followed the guy with his gaze. Even going so far as stopping and turning around to look at where he was going. Klaus was tempted to go after him as he heard Elijah call his name. He turned around to see everyone had stopped to see what was going on with the hybrid.

"Everything okay," Rebekah asked, knitting her eyebrows.

"Yeah. I was," Klaus said, turning back around to point out the man that caught his attention, "I thought I saw someone but... I think I'm just tired."

"Okay. Well, why don't we start heading back to our rental home for the day so Nik can get some rest," Kol suggested.

"I agree," Elijah said, "Maybe this time he won't be too anxious to relax."

They all started heading back to the house they rented for a temporary time.

Back at the Winchester's Residence

Lucifer walked up to the house that Sam, Dean, Cas, and Jack lived in.

"Heard that the house next door has some more visiting people," Dean said, needing something to talk about.

"Yeah. Same," Sam said, "Apparently the owners are so rich that they use their house as a rental vacation home for families."

"Of course they do," Dean said, rummaging through his pocket for his keys, "The only people capable of keeping a house like that while having an award-winning garden are rich people."

"I think it's nice that families can visit this town for some time," Jack smiled.

"Is that the family," Castiel asked.

Everyone turned around to see some people they passed during their walk. A particular man seemed to stare at Lucifer then duck his head.

"If that's the family," Dean said, staring more so at the man dressed in a suit, "I think I'm going to fucking lose it."