Chapter 29: Comfort Sex

Klaus stood in the shower thinking about what Lucifer told him. How Kindle started choking Jack to death. How Lucifer had to step in to protect his son and then got looked down upon for protecting his own. After everything and Kindle still walked away alive. At that point, Klaus was wishing he would've encouraged Lucifer to kill Kindle and whoever stood in his way of doing so. Klaus knows he would've done that without hesitation. Klaus heard the door open taking him out of his daydream. He knew it was Lucifer from his specific smell of him. Also, the shadow of large, folded wings behind a man's body was also a specific sign of Lucifer.

            "Lucifer," Klaus called out, "You alright?"

            "I'm fine," Lucifer said, "Just, uh, too much in thought to be still."

Klaus turned off the water and went to reach for his towel but Lucifer pulled the shower curtain back. Klaus stood there mid-reach with so much confusion on his face as to why Lucifer decided to expose his nudeness instead of waiting. Klaus looked at Lucifer with a tilted head.

            "I would ask why but I think I'll pass this time," Klaus said about to grab the towel only to find an empty rack.

He started looking around that spot to see if he dropped it or something but there was no towel. Klaus knitted his eyebrows.

            "I know I put a towel here," Klaus mumbled.

Lucifer grabbed him and made him sit down on the toilet seat.

            "You don't need it," Lucifer said before kneeling in between his thighs.

            "Luci... Fuck," Klaus moaned as Lucifer wrapped his mouth around Klaus.

Klaus spread his legs more instinctively. Lucifer gave Klaus a slow blow job this time. Klaus leaned his head back in pleasure as Lucifer blew him expertly. Right as Klaus was close to releasing Lucifer pulled back making Klaus groan in frustration.

            "Lucifer," Klaus started upset.

Lucifer quickly changed their positioning to where Klaus was turned around and facing the wall with Lucifer pressed into him. Klaus felt the erection trying so hard to escape its confinements in Lucifer's jeans. That only made him harder. Lucifer reached in front of Klaus and grabbed his sensitive cock, making Klaus jump a little.

            "Let me pleasure you," Lucifer whispered lowly in Klaus's ear.

Lucifer stroked Klaus slowly as he continued to whisper in his ear.

            "Let me make you moan and scream," Lucifer continued.

Klaus moaned while putting his head down. Lucifer used his free hand to pick Klaus's head up by grabbing the front of his neck gently.

            "Let me show you how bad I need you," Lucifer said.

            "Lucifer," Klaus breathed as he twitched in Lucifer's grip.

Lucifer closed Klaus off from cumming by placing his thumb over his tip. Yet he still used his grace to torturously pleasure Klaus slowly in that same area. Another moan escaped from Klaus.

            "I want to show you how much I need you to be in my life," Lucifer said.

            "Just fuck me already, dammit," Klaus growled as he felt so much heat inside of his cock dying to be released.

Lucifer kissed Klaus's neck as he withdrew his thumb from Klaus's tip. Klaus shot out cum with a low curse. Lucifer reached down and started undoing his pants but Klaus quickly turned around and knelt down. Lucifer raised his eyebrow as Klaus swatted his hands away and started undoing Lucifer's pants while knelt down in front of him. It made Lucifer's desire grow rapidly. Soon Klaus pulled down Lucifer's pants and boxers finally freeing the trapped cock that rewarded him by dripping precum from its tip. Klaus licked his lips tempted to give Lucifer a blow job but instead stood up and turned around again.

            "I'm giving you access now," Klaus said, "Take it while you have a..."

Lucifer didn't need to hear the rest. He pushed Klaus against the wall and entered inside his ass slowly. Klaus hissed lowly still not used to having sex with a man. Lucifer recognized the discomfort and rubbed his hand along his right thigh. Almost immediately Klaus felt a wave of relief overtake him.

            "Thank you," Klaus said, knowing that Lucifer took away his pain when he rubbed his thigh.

            "Yeah," Lucifer breathed before rocking his hips slowly against Klaus.

Klaus hitched his breath but relaxed instantly. Lucifer gently rubbed his fingers up and down Klaus's shaft as he had sex with him. Every trail that Lucifer's fingers did, left a short tingling sensation that shot throughout Klaus's lower abdomen.

            "Cum for me, Niklaus," Lucifer whispered in his ear.

Klaus finally twitched again until he shot cum out of his cock, pushing Lucifer over the edge as well. Lucifer buried his face in his neck while making sure to hold the hybrid up in case of possible weakness in his knees.

            "That was amazing," Klaus said finally.

            "I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed it," Lucifer said, leaning up to kiss Klaus tenderly.

Lucifer handed Klaus a towel that he made appear in his hands. Klaus took it and started drying himself. Lucifer would've had no problem cleaning up Klaus and taking care of him. But he knew Klaus although happy to be in a relationship with Lucifer didn't like that idea so much and would prefer to clean himself up instead. However, if he felt the need for it, he would ask Lucifer if he could let him feed off of him. Lucifer was always willing and ready to accept that request from him.

After Klaus finished changing, Lucifer offered to clean up the bathroom while he went downstairs. Klaus kissed Lucifer once more before leaving the bathroom so he could clean.