Chapter 22: Intoxicating Pleasures

Klaus ran through the darkness while hearing snarling nearby from being chased. The mansion was so close. He was almost there, but the rock appeared, tripping him and making him fall. Klaus looked up knowing exactly what happens after this. The Hellhounds stood there circling him and getting ready to lunge.

"Lucifer," Klaus whispered.

Suddenly Lucifer showed up, standing over Klaus while staring down the Hellhounds angrily. Klaus was shocked since this is the first time his nightmare changed in months. The first time it changed for the better at all. The Hellhounds immediately cowered in his presence before running away from them both. He turned to help Klaus up and smiled at him.

"I told you I'd protect, didn't I," Lucifer smiled, "I meant in here as well."

Klaus slowly opened his eyes as sunlight spilled through the curtains. His room was the second one that had sunlight enter it freely since it doesn't bother him like it does his siblings who need a ring to manage being in the sun. The other room was Hope's of course. He took a deep breath before realizing that he wasn't alone in his room. He quickly sat up and saw Lucifer sitting there, reading a book quietly.

"Morning," Lucifer greeted, without looking up.

"Good morning? I guess," Klaus said suspiciously, "What are you doing in here?"

"You called out to me in your sleep last night," Lucifer replied, "I stayed with you after I came in answering your call for help."

Klaus started thinking about his nightmare. He remembers whispering Lucifer's name but he doesn't remember actually saying the name out loud. But he could've said it without knowledge.

"Sleep any better last night," Lucifer asked, finally looking at Klaus.

"Much," Klaus said, getting out of bed.

"Good to hear," Lucifer mumbled, checking out his ass since he only wore briefs to bed last night.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," Klaus taunted, knowing Lucifer was checking him out.

"Don't tempt me," Lucifer smiled.

Klaus turned his head to Lucifer throwing him a mischievous grin.

"I can always take the picture for you," Klaus said, winking slyly, "In more places than just my ass."

Lucifer licked his lips while spreading his legs instinctively. When Klaus looked down and saw the bulge growing in his crotch, he laughed knowing that he won. Klaus turned to get dressed, but felt Lucifer's hands on his waist, teasingly pulling at his boxers.

"Fuck the picture," Lucifer said hoarsely, "I much rather have the real deal."

"Lucifer, I have to get dressed," Klaus said, "So I can go with Jack and Hope to shop for clothing."

"You have your hybrid speed," Lucifer said, teleporting Klaus back to bed without his boxers on, "You can easily get changed in a good time."

Lucifer knelt in between his legs.

"We don't have time for... Fuck, Luci," Klaus moaned.

Lucifer had already slid his full length down his throat. Lucifer wasted no time in blowing him with no mercy. He was going fast and sensational. To help go even faster he tapped Klaus's ball sack making it burn and ache with more ecstasy. Lucifer hummed at feeling his cock twitch and throb against his tongue. Klaus was biting his thumb to prevent moaning too loud, but was still making audible noises of pleasure. Soon he sucked in his breath as cum shot out of him and into Lucifer's mouth. When Lucifer finished swallowing, he slowly slid his mouth off of him. Klaus groaned lowly while covering his face.

"Thank you for the breakfast, Klaus," Lucifer teased about to get up.

Klaus grabbed his neck and kissed him passionately. He started undressing him while kissing.

"What happened to needing to get ready to go with Jack and Hope shopping," Lucifer mumbled between kisses.

"You're a fucking archangel," Klaus replied, "Just snap your fingers and put clothing back on us. Simple as that."

Lucifer chuckled before Klaus pushed him down in bed. Lucifer knew that he promised him the top position the next time they had sex. Now it was time to pay up his promise. Klaus flip him over and kissed his neck tenderly while leading himself inside of his ass. Lucifer let out a low groan. Klaus remembered his weak spot, however, needing something louder than that. Klaus reached up and slid his hand nearby Lucifer's shoulder blade making him jerk forward and hitch his breath.

Klaus started humping into him while running his hand near or on his hidden wings.

"Shit, Klaus," Lucifer moaned, grabbing a fistful of bed sheets.

Klaus growled as the intoxicating smell of his precum spilling filled his nostrils. Klaus finally grabbed his neck from the front and pulled his head back while still pounding relentlessly into him. Klaus grew out his fangs and sunk his teeth into his neck, earning him a satisfying moan of pleasure and pain from the archangel. That was enough to push Klaus over the edge, allowing him to empty himself out inside of him. Klaus let go of his neck and cursed silently into his shoulder. When Klaus was finished, he pulled out of him and lay down on his back to catch his breath. Lucifer was completely fine and rolled over to face him with a satisfied smirk on his lips.

"Something tells me this isn't your first time topping a guy," Lucifer teased.

Klaus pushed him playfully while rolling his eyes.

"Is it," Lucifer asked, grabbing his wrist and planting kisses along his wrist, hand, and arm.

"It is, truthfully," Klaus said, "But that doesn't mean I've never watched other guys do it."

"So you know how to do that because of watching and remembering," Lucifer said, "That's one way to learn."

"What about you," Klaus asked, "You've been with another guy before me? I mean you're pretty crafty with those blowjobs."

"No. No other guy," Lucifer said, "Like you, I've only watched. Plus, I remember your reactions to certain movements that I do."

"We should really get dressed now," Klaus said, sitting up, "You mind helping me out here?"

Lucifer snapped his fingers not only dressing them both, but also cleaning the bed while making it back up as no one slept in it at all. Klaus raised his eyebrows.

"Not bad," Klaus complimented.

"Thank you," Lucifer said, "Now let's get going."