Chapter 20: Some Mistakes Were Made

Everyone stood up from their seats at the sound of feathers flapping. Lucifer, Klaus, Jack, and Hope showed up in the living room.

"Lucifer," Sam started.

"Hey, I owe you an apology as much as I hate to admit it," Dean said, looking at the devil, "So I'm sorry, bro. I got carried away with..."

"My past regrets and mistakes that you immediately thought the worse after hearing that voicemail," Lucifer finished, "It's fine, Dean. I understand why you acted the way you did and I forgive you. Besides, as a part of your family, I figured you'd do the same for me."

"Let's not get carried away with the f word, alright," Dean sassed.

"Sure," Lucifer smiled, rolling his eyes.

"Now we don't have to hug or slow dance, do we," Dean teased.

"Yes. My forgiveness requires a lingering hug and a very awkward, slow dance like we're at the prom," Lucifer taunted.

"I can play the music for it," Kol offered.

Everyone laughed, but Dean, who just scowled at Kol. He shrugged with a smile on his face. Even Castiel had a small smile on his lips.

"Where's Stefan," Klaus asked, noticing the vampire was gone.

"He went back home," Elijah answered.

"After giving Sam his number and hitting on him," Rebekah added.

"He gave me his number in case we ever needed anything or vice versa," Sam reasoned, "And he wasn't hitting on me..."

"The guy literally gave you a hug and winked at you before leaving," Dean reasoned.

"That was him being friendly," Sam said.

"No, he was friendly with Cas and I," Dean said, "Because we received a handshake and a nod. He was flirtatious with you because you got a hug, a wink, and a phone number. There's a huge difference, Sammy."

"Stefan is not a bad guy," Klaus reasoned, "Believe me. He's really kind and honest if you give him a chance. However, he is a vampire who has an older brother who is also a vampire. Damon..."

"That's an odd connection," Jack said thoughtfully.

"What do you mean," Kol asked.

"Stefan and Damon. Sam and Dean," Jack said, comparing the similarities, "Both are brothers. I just thought it was funny a bit."

"Just out of curiosity, who's the more sassy brother," Dean asked.

"Damon," they all answered in unison.

"Dude, barely has any filter at times," Kol said, "Stefan is a lot more reasonable for the most part."

"Who's better looking. The older one, I'm guessing," Dean asked with a smirk.

"Something tells me that we're no longer speaking about the Salvatores," Elijah said.

"What? Of course, we are," Dean said with a shrug, "It was just an honest question."

"Stefan is better looking then," Rebekah teased, knowing it would get under his skin.

Dean looked at her annoyed, which made the others laugh.

"What? You asked an honest question and received an honest answer," Rebekah shrugged, "What's with the look?"

Hope went over to Elijah and whispered in his ear. He nodded and walked with her outside.