Chapter 18: The Wrath of Lucifer

Jack and Hope sat in Sam's room. They had been listening to the arguing and yelling going on between Klaus, Lucifer, and the others. Now that Klaus walked out of the house, Hope was actually starting to panic slightly. She had never seen her dad so happy and content as he was now. As he was with Lucifer. And she really, truly liked Lucifer. So much so that she most likely wouldn't have any problems telling other people that he is her other father. 

Jack sat on Sam's bed, watching Hope pace furiously.

"We have to go outside," Hope said to Jack, "Can you...?"

Jack grabbed her wrist and teleported them outside in-between the houses. She nodded a thank you to him.

"Sure thing," Jack said, understanding what she was saying.

"You know your father the best right," Hope asked.

"Yeah," Jack said, shrugging, "What do you want to know?"

"For starters, how long does it usually take for his return from cooling off," Hope asked.

"If it was something minor like maybe ripping a page out of one of his favorite books may be no longer than an hour," Jack replied, "But something like this, he could be gone for longer than a year at most."

"You've got to be joking, right," Hope asked, knitting her eyebrows in worry.

"Sadly, no," Jack said, "He may be the devil, but he's still sensitive to some things. And he cares too much than to take it out on people he truly loves like this family."

"Well, we're not going to be around here for that long though," Hope said stressed, "Okay. How about this? Do you know where he goes to blow off steam?"

"Of course," Jack said, "But he never answers prayers there and summoning would be useless as well. We'd have to go there in person..."

"Go where?"

Hope and Jack sucked in their breath and slowly turned to see Klaus, standing there with his arms crossed and a look of suspicion on his face.

"Dad," Hope started.

"Where do you two plan on going exactly? And who is going with you," Klaus asked.

"To go look for this guy I know," Hope said.

"To go look for a guy that you know," Klaus repeated, arching his eyebrows.

"Yep."

"Absolutely not," Klaus said, sternly.

"What? You don't even know who it is," Hope argued.

"Hope, I really don't want to argue right now," Klaus sighed, "I've been trying endlessly to get ahold of Lucifer but he's not answering me."

"What if we can take you to him," Jack suggested, "He won't answer where he went. But I can take you and Hope to him. We all can talk him into coming back here. Please."

Klaus seemed to debate with himself internally about his offer before sighing in defeat.

"Fine," Klaus said, "Let's go."

Jack grinned and grabbed his wrist and Hope's shoulder, teleporting all three of them to Hell, where Lucifer goes to blow off steam.

Screams of agony and terror were heard loudly when they arrived. Klaus looked around, trying to figure out where they were.

"Where the bloody hell are we," Klaus asked.