2 A.M. arguments

So, here we are again. I'm sat on a Sun lounger outside looking up at the stars. It was just like this last time, just without the quietness and the smell of sick flooding my nose. Everyone had passed out I believe and someone had been kind enough to turn the stereo off. Lewis ran into the house at about 10, it's now 2am. God knows what he's doing in there, a girl maybe?

I've even had the chance to talk to Max Verstappen and others not that I 100% remember. I'm slowly warming up to all of the F1 members, all boys might I add. I adjust myself to sit up, taking my eyes away from the sky and replacing it with my phone screen. I scrolled through peoples Instagram stories.

Lewis' was about me and him playing beer pong and him doing the worm when we won. I scroll onwards, it was Mattie's story. He had took a picture of himself at the hospital and captioned it "cleansing myself." Bless him, even though he's going through so much he still has an amazing sense of humour.

I swiped again, Jamie's story. He was at a party and he had his arm around a girl.

"Womaniser" I wrote to him and within a matter of seconds he writes back "says you, bitch", I laugh out loud, I suppose I can't talk either. I decided I was going to reply to him later, I then swipe once more, it lands on Leclerc. He'd took a picture of the pool glowing different colours, I gotta hand it to him, he takes great pictures. I then click on his profile icon at the top right. I'm not sure as to why I'm snooping but I can't help it. I go through all the comments on his posts and I'm shocked at what I find.

"Drop that American, Brando's better"
"Chadie for the win!"
"You know you love Sadie, be true to yourself!"

And once again these all made me laugh continuously out loud. Maybe too loud.

"Stalking me huh?"

Fuck.

I switch my phone off instantly, clutching it to my chest. "No I'm seeing how in love you are with yourself."

He laughs, I'm now sat up turning towards him. He's leant on the back of the lounger with his arms crossed over. Face is very close to mine, I can feel his breath as he laughs. My hairs start to prick up on its ends and my heartbeat becomes faster. I look down, my cheeks are probably becoming increasingly more pigmented by the minute. But his fingers grab my chin and gently force it upwards. "I meant what I meant in that bathroom, Lando cant give you what I can." He gives a smug smile to me. He is so full of himself it's unreal.

I pull away from his grip. "No. Do you not understand how mad you make me? Lando's definitely the better choice." I stare up at him with a fixed expression on my face. His turns from smug to furious. He's about to argue back when I stand up and walk further away from the lounger, turning my back on him. "You don't even like me do you? A few times you treat me like you can't get enough of me and the next you don't give a shit!" I practically whisper-shout. I feel someone grab my arm so I turn around, but I did not expect to be met with a chest that close to me. He holds his hand with my left arm behind me, so I couldn't move.

"Oh Sayd. I care about you a lot more than you'd think."