Lando

"Come on, let's get you in the car." Lando says, grunting whilst carrying me. I had no idea I was that heavy. He was carrying me bridle style out of this rich guys house, not a clue whose it is. Norris tried to get me to walk to the front door but it was no use, my legs stopped working. My body stopped completely, it's like I'm paralysed from being so upset. Okay so maybe this guy isn't the best person I could have called. Seeing as I still don't know where I stand with him, aswell as his best friend. Him and Leclerc swore to eachother they'd never try to get close to me. Little did they know they're both going behind each other's backs.

My feet find the floor right in front of a Range Rover. I couldn't tell the colour of it, considering it's 3am in the morning. I'm supposed to be at practice at 10 today. The brunette haired boy opens my side of the door with his left arm, and with his right he helps me climb in to the car. Once I've been placed in I just sit there, staring at the darkness outside, the small street lamps barley made anything visible. I hear a belt buckle hit the side of the door and an arm then reaches over me to be plug it in. "Feel all good?" He asks, relating to the seat belt. I nod slowly not wanting to keep talking. I feel his stare linger over me for a while, he's obviously taken aback at whatever happened. No, he doesn't know and I don't know wether I should tell him. For Leclerc's sake.

I stare down at my fingers and trace the lines in my left palm whilst my door slams shut. In a matter of seconds his door then flings open and shut, the car jostles slightly at the sudden weight increase. I hear him plug in his seat belt and then the keys into the ignition. The engine roars from within the car, we're in total silence as we drive down a meandering long road, we soon get to the gates. I don't pay enough attention, I swear this was not here when we came in. The gates must've sensed a car waiting and opened themselves. And just like clockwork the cameras are blinding us. Bearing in mind I have a fucking headache already. I lean my head to the left of the car and shielding my face. I'm pretty sure mascara is dripping so I'd rather not let the media know I'd been crying. I hear them outside shouting all sorts of things. Do they ever get a rest?

"Norris what is your relationship like with Leclerc at the moment?"

"Same with you Brando."

"Is the triangle now over?"

"Does formula love stop with you two?"

I cover my ears, I really don't need this right now. As if Lando could read minds he whacked the radio on full volume. "Sure thing" by Miguel is on. My favourite song. Me and Matts favourite song.

I know I have a throbbing headache but there's a long line of paparazzi and I can't be bothered to listen to their questions. Even though they seemed to have worked out most of it. I let the music deafen everything else out, I just wanted to forget everything. Go back to the hotel and sleep.

                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here Sayd. I found your key card in your pocket." Lando quietly whispers but loud enough so I could hear. I don't bother to open my eyes. He walks me over to the bed at the far corner of the room and lays me down. I'm freezing right now from the pool. "Sayd could I atleast take your shirt and shorts off? Your freezing."

"There's an oversized jumper on my desk put that over me and I'll take my clothes off. And besides it's pitch black in here, you won't see anything."

I hear him comply and walk to my desk to the left of my bed, I hear him feel around for my jumper and soon manages to find it. He sits back next to me on the bed, I can barely keep my head up. I feel the hole of the jumper go over my head. I help him by putting my arms through and pulling it down. I first take off my blue top. It's laced at the back, "Can you, can you undo the lace at the back please."

"Yeah of course one sec." He replies as he reaches for the lamp switch now that I'd be covered. I see him for the first time properly tonight, his bags under his eyes were very prominent and his hair was all ruffled up from his sleep before I awoke him. He gives me a smile and urges me to turn around. I feel his warm hands graze across my back to the lace. He pulls at the ends, loosening it until he pulls the straps and the top comes away easily. I had no bra on, luckily so that's one less thing to worry about.

Next was the shorts, I decided to stand up off the bed, infront of him. He looks at my small shorts and reaches for the button with his warm hands, gently undoing it. He pulls down the zip slowly and grips either side of the shorts, pulling them down to my ankles which I step out. He still had a grip on my legs as he made little invisible sketches and engravements. He soon stops once I look away and reach up to fully pull down my jumper. It falls all the way down to my knees.

Always shop in the mens section for over sized clothing, girls!

Last but not least, my knickers. Don't worry he didn't have to do that, I have more dignity than that. I reached up to my waist and pulled down my blue thong and throwing it all the way across the room before he looked up.

"There we go, all warm now."

He nods at my comment and goes to stand up. I don't know what possessed me. All I knew is he couldn't leave me, not when I'm feeling so vulnerable. I bring my palms up and rest them on his chest, stopping him from leaving. "Can, can you stay? Just for tonight?" I basically plead. He looks towards the door and then to me and nods at me. "Alright go on then."

I walk round to the left of my bed and cuddle into the covers, instantly getting warmer. The bed then dips as he too climbs in laying down, he turns off the light so we're laid in complete darkness. I huddle close to him. He is warm after all. I rest my left arm on his chest and get close to his neck. My eyes and brain switch off instantly.

"Goodnight Sadie."