First spark

Charles made my heart skip a beat. Those words never came out his mouth before. Please don't tell me he's fucking me over. Again. I open my mouth to have a go at him again, but he launched himself into the massive pool beside us.

He dives in just like an Olympic swimmer would, amazing form might I add! His head goes under and then bobs back up after a few seconds. He shakes his hair and combs it back, smirking at me. Butterflies already present inside me times themselves by a thousand. The pool isn't too deep, the water just comes to his hips, he is nearly 6ft after all. He'd been wearing a tight plain,white top, which was making it see through. His outlines of his abs and v-line show making my mouth hang open. He keeps himself in shape alright.

"See something you like?" He says as he swims over to the side in front of me. A massive smirk plastered on his face. I didn't realise I was that obvious. Now I had come to look at his muscles splayed across the side of the pool. Smacking myself back into reality I sit down next to his arms and dangle my feet in the pool. My head was practically screaming at me to leave and not waste my time, but my heart told me a different story. After a long silence passed we both realised we were staring so I turn away from him.

Strong hands grab my waist and before long I was submerged under water. I needed to cling onto something, anything. So I wrapped my legs around his torso to gain higher ground. Charles realised I wanted to come up to he placed his feet on the floor so we would both be above the water again. We both gasp loudly for air. "What the fuck are you doing Charles!" I shout at him whilst taking in lots of water and pushing myself away.

This boy didn't want to leave me as before I knew it he had a hold on me again.

"Put your legs around me Sadie."

"Ew no, nonce."

"Sadie do you want to drown?!" Hm good point Leclerc. So I complied and wrapped my legs around him once again. His hands were resting on my waist gently. I mutter a small "thanks" to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So where's your girlfriend tonight Leclerc?" I ask him, I'm sat on the stairs to the exit of the pool and he was stood on the lowest step holding onto the railings, caging my body in. His hands ever so often brushed against my knees, at any other day I would've pushed him. But I now didn't mind so much.

"I told her to go home. She's so fucking annoying." He says in his strong french accent. I laugh at his comment, "I must say she's more than annoying." He also lets out a loud laugh. It's nice to actually joke with him, instead of picking holes in each other all the time.

"Look I'm sorry for being such a dick to you Sayd." There it is again that nickname he's never called me before. Be professional Sadie - he's been nothing but cruel to you. "You didn't care that much when I left after Bahrain. Not even a text."

"Maybe because Lando and me had a fight about you." I urged him to continue and tell me more, I never heard of this. "Look it's safe to say we both think your alright looking."

Oh just alright yeah. I roll my eyes.

"When the papers published the scandals we had an argument before I left for France. I mean we're fine now, but."

"But what?"

He leans close to me, his hands glazing over my knees. "I can't help the way I feel about you, you make me feel so right. Complete even. Saving you that day made me feel things I've never felt for anyone, Sayd." His mouth opened to carry on but I stopped him.

My lips crashed onto his as he gasps at the sudden movement and loss of air. I was right. His lips were so soft. My hands became tangled in his hair and his found it's way to the small of my back. I never wanted to stop kissing this guy.

If I had to pick who's the best kisser I'd have to say Leclerc. Sorry Lando.

My first spark...

"Ahem." Someone behind us clears their voice.

Shit