Is this the end of Formula Love?

Charles' Pov:

Let's get one thing straight.

Jet lag and anger isn't a good mix. I flew 9 hours around the world just so I could give my ex a piece of my mind.

And I'm agreeing with you now ... I was fucking stupid for sending that message.

And now Sadie is paying for it. And basically me ... feeling the wrath of Ellie, Hamilton and Jamie isn't something I was fond of. They'd blown up my phone for hours on end after the news had come out.

My favourite is from Ellie :

Eat shit and die

I deserved that. But right now I'm too much of a coward to face up to anything.

The only thing I have tried to do is apologise to Sadie. I've called her a billion times, messaged her, FaceTimed her - you name it. But she's just not answered. And it's been 2 days.

Lando had been radio silent the past few days. Nothing but a peep out of him. I excepted more to be fair.

Whilst a thousand thoughts were rushing through my brain, I could feel the stares of everyone. I looked up as I'm walking through the streets of New York City - met with angry, disappointed faces.

So I kept my head down. My grey hoodie tightly wrapped around my head. My duffel bag slung over my shoulder. Cars drove past and I could hear the clicks of the camera almost immediately. Shit I've been caught.

Luckily I knew my way around fairly easy. Lucia lived in an apartment on the upper east side. Obviously. Daddy's money.

Once I'd approached the lobby I went straight to the stairs, bypassing the elevator. The amount of times I've got stuck in those, I'm not chancing it. Plus I need to catch her before she's gone.

I soon managed to reach the 6th floor and it opened out onto a small hallway. With 4 rooms on this floor. I glanced around looking for number 603 which was obviously  the furthest door away from me.

And before I knew it I'd knocked on the door. I could hear her almost immediately with her annoying accent.

How the hell I coped with that during our relationship, I don't know.

I was about to knock again when she swings the door open and stands stunned. She had her signature pink robe wrapped around her slim frame and her hair was messy as fuck.

"Didn't realise you'd want me back so soo-"

"Shut up I'm not here for that." I shut her down immediately as I barge past her.

"We'll what then." She scoffs.

"You fucking ruined my life Lucia. My career. My relationship." I shouted at her.

She laughs at me and stands there pouting her ugly fillered lips at me.

"It's always about that girl. Even from the beginning. I just wanted her to be aware of how twisted your mind is."

"You fucking-" I start, my blood was boiling. She calls me twisted, she needs to look at herself.

"Everything okay here Luce?" A man walks in, in nothing but his pants. He looked very athletically built, dark blonde hair. Waxed beard. Her usual type. His aura actually seems nice - save yourself man!

"Oh hey man nice to meet you, Jacques." He greets me holding out his arm. "I'm a big fan."

I smile at him and shake his hand bringing him in, "better get out whilst you still can." I whisper to him.