Plot twist

"Ah! Erm hi Carlos." Leclerc looks up from me and says. Fuck, it was getting good aswell. "I'd quite like to go now man. I can get a ride with someone else if you want. I see that your... busy." Carlos pauses at the last bit. I felt bad, I didn't want Leclerc to go but I know he had to.

I thought he'd open his mouth to say something. To atleast ask if he could go, and I'd be okay with it. But he didn't say anything. He simply just said "ye bro wait by the car, 2 seconds."

Ouch.

I hear a muffled "okay" from Carlos before I heard his footsteps travel back inside. And then it was just me and Leclerc again. I looked at him, he had changed from 30 seconds ago. He no longer had a warming sense to him, he'd turned cold again.

No. No. No.

He wasted no time in avoiding eye contact as he got out. Water dripping from his hair as he brushed it back, marking the patio. He grabbed his phone from a random table and walked towards the door.

Your not doing this to me. Not again.

"Oi Charles, what the fuck are you doing!?"

"Leaving." He says with a monotone voice, he seemed to just stop caring. What have I done now. Why does he do this too me?

I climb up the steps of the pool and sprint over to him, crashing into his back and I pull his arms. I manage to get him to stop himself from crossing the threshold. "What is wrong with you? Did a few minutes ago mean nothing to you Leclerc?"

His next words hurt me so bad my eyes started to water. "No Sadie, it didn't."

"W-w-what!" My lip starts to tremble. "Did you make up what you just said to me." He brushes his hair back again and rests both hands on his head. He rolls his eyes and begins to turn around and walk away from me.

Oh no you don't.

I scream at him, crying as tear drops fell to my chin. "YOU FUCKING ARSEHOLE, ANSWER ME." I hit his back with my fists as he's turned around. Just as fast as I laid the first few punches he spins on his heels.

"I LIED TO YOU. I DON'T LIKE YOU AND I NEVER HAVE!" He brings his arms from his head and catches my wrists holding them with a tight grip. "I JUST WANTED TO FUCK YOU OKAY." He still shouts at me, whilst I sob. Why is he saying all this. Was he really just trying to get me in bed this whole time?

He lets go of my wrists after a while. My knees give out and drop to the floor. I don't know how he'd made me feel so many emotions in the space of five minutes. Leclerc is all I ever thought about, day and night. There's been numerous times where he'd been the sweetest in the world, but now I know it was all a lie. For his own benefit.

I've been staring at the floor for a few minutes now, he'd been stood above me. Obviously not knowing what to do, he'd probably never seen me be so hurt before. Then suddenly I heard his footsteps retreat slowly, until I heard nothing. I raised my head up seeing no one. I didn't know what to do, I'd become limp. I had no clue how no one heard all the commotion, everyone probably had drunk too much and blacked out. With no way of finding Lewis or having any family nor friends in the same country I thought it was best to call the only other person I knew.

I managed to reach up high enough to grab my phone. I opened it whilst wiping my tears from my eyes. Everything was blurry but I just about managed. I pressed the contact number and put it against my ear as I leant against a wall, head in my knees. My head was banging, I was still in shock and completely helpless abd intoxicated. I guess that's what betrayal and plot twists feel like.

"Hello? Sadie. Are you okay?" I hear a tired voice answer on the other line. Oh thank god!

"C-can you come get me p-please?"