J + M Dwight

Flashback from 7 years earlier*

"El where's my fake I-" Sadie stops in her tracks as she comes face to face with her two brothers sat watching Scooby-Doo on TV. "I forgot they was here." She whispers to her best friend who was not even listening but staring at the TV.

"Ellie!"

"WHAT!" The other girl jumps at the sudden call of her name. Sadie then mouthed to her the same question about her fake ID which then she catches on and replies, "First pocket inside my handbag."

Sadie nods and ruffles the two boys curly locks as she strolls out of the room. So Ellie took it upon herself to sit down on the sofa next to them draping her legs over both of them.

They giggle at her sudden movement and go back to watching the movie.

"Do you think Daphne and Fred ever get married and have lots and lots of babies, Ellie?" Mattie shockingly asks leaving their sisters friend speechless for a while.

"I - I don't know Matt what do u think?" She stutters out still surprised at his question.

Mattie looks over at Jamie who pulls a funny face and then turns back to Ellie.

"I think that Daphne married Fred and they had twins."

"What another set of you two. I'd hope not." Ellie mocks lightheartedly earning a scoff from Sadie still trying to find the ID card in the handbag.

"No silly, I think they'd have twin girls."

"They'd have to be named after you two of course right?" Sadie includes herself into the conversation as she sits down on the floor looking at her phone.

"Oh yes. They have to start with the first letter of our names" Jamie says, giggling to himself.

"What girl names do you both love then? What would you call your future daughters?" Ellie asks.

"I'd call mine Jade. I have a crush on a girl in my class called Jade." Jamie starts earning tons of "wooing" from Sadie but Ellie swats her, making her shut up.

"When I grow up I want twins. Preferably girls because they mature faster than boys." Matt tells the group.

"Yup that's my brother alright! What would you name them?"

"Matilda and same with Jay - Jade."

"Matilda is a cliche name no?" Ellie asks the little boy as he's gone back to staring at the movie.

"It's short for my name silly why wouldn't I like it? And mummy was going to call me that if she had a girl wasn't she Sayd?"

"Damn right. Maybe we should start calling you Matilda." Sadie announces which made Jamie cry with laughter ending up with him falling onto the floor.

And soon enough Mr and Mrs Brando stroll in holding millions of bags full of shopping.

Sadie practically threw her illegal ID into her bag and shut it tightly to greet and walk past them. "See you later Brandolians. And especially you lot : Matilda and Jade."

And with a wink from Sadie, a laugh from Ellie and the parents and a groan of embarrassment from the two boys the door closes with a bang.

Flash back end*

"TELL ME WHAT THEIR NAMES ARE!" I yell, nearly waking all the sleeping babies up.

Lewis tries to shush me with a finger on his lips but I imitate him and do the same thing back right in his face.

Lando pulls me back and holds my shoulders from behind, too intrigued to know the names of the newborn twins.

"Okay so do you remember when we was 17 and we got so pissed and high that one night that we both didn't make it inside your house but outside in the bushes?" Ellie starts trying her best to explain but also cries with laughter from the memory.

"Oh yeah that was a banging night. You all must be so jealous, you also wasn't there to see Ellie on-top of this bar with nothing-"

Ellie puts a hand on my mouth to make sure no more noise came out so I shut up, earning a small embarrassed but appreciative smile from her.

"But what happened before we went out. What did we talk about to the boys?"

My eyes went wide and I started tearing up even more at the thought of my brother. I nodded at her not able to say anything.

Ellie slid her arm around me pulling me in before revealing, "Big over there is now called Jade. She's got the exact same personality as Jamie from what I can see already." Then she turns to tiny with tears pricking in her eyes as I glance at her.

"Now this one, this one is called Matilda. She's small and came with more problems than Jade but she sure is a little fighter." Ellie starts to sob and I squeeze her harder than humanly possible.

"And do you know what's short for Matilda?"

"Mati?" I say to her and I soon enough break down hugging her fully. And soon enough the boys join in too and I even feel a small peck on the back of my head from Norris.

"But yeah, guys meet the second cast of J and M : Jade and Matilda." Ellie steps out of the hug and waves her hand over to the two girls in the incubators.

I stroll over to them and place both hands on either incubator and stroke it like I was stroking them.

"Hey Jay" I say to Jade.
"Hey Mati" I say to Matilda.

Jade and Matilda Dwight

[Hey everyone so sorry I haven't updated in a while I'm going through a tough time as of now. But I'm going to try and get back into the swing of things and will try to post every 2/3 days.

Thank you all so much!! ]