Run ins

A few hours pass, I'm sat on a sun lounger outside infront of a giant pool. It's reclined right back so I can stare at the sky. It's now 2am and I want to go home. Lewis' currently necking on with some woman and I feel too awkward to interrupt them.

The temperatures dropped since earlier, cold air is now surrounding me. I clutch at my shoulders, shivering quite a bit. I was stupid to have lost my jacket . Whilst I continue my stare up at the stars in the sky a dark silhouette blocks my vision. I realise this is an actual person and sit back up properly due to being startled. The person behind me clears his throat "whoops my bad I didn't mean to startle you Sadie." I whip my head around and stand up. Oh thank god, Lando is still here. I kinda hope he's forgotten about earlier although, I'm pretty sure it's a misunderstanding and he was just a bit drunk.

"Oh it's fine don't worry" I say lightheartedly. Still holding myself.

He looks me up and down and quickly takes his jacket off. Before I could decline or anything he steps forwards and places it over me, rubbing my shoulders. I smile at him. I never realised Lando could be so kind. Kinder than Leclerc for sure.

Stop thinking about Charles, Sadie!

"Lewis looks to be enjoying himself in there." Norris giggles, turning around to watch my best friend make out with a girl I'm sure I've never seen before.

"Yeah he's a wild one, even at 37" I say as he turns back to face me, "I was going to ask him to take me
home but it seems like he's preoccupied." Okay yes I may be was hinting something here. But we have to be up for practice at 11am and that's in 9 hours time. Not long.

"Well, I can maybe take you home if ya want?"

Bingo!

"Oh really, if your sure. Thank you so much." I reply excitedly, I finally get to go home to my bed. I'll just message Lewis when I've left so he doesn't worry.

Lando and I make our way back into the house. On our way to the front door he ever so slowly starts to lightly place a hand on the small of my back, so he knew if I pulled away he should stop. Butterflies once again start and I can't stop smiling.

We walk past Lewis, Verstappen, Magnussen, Sainz, basically the whole of f1 either kissing, talking or drinking. The only person not doing any of the above was Charles. He stumbles out of a room at the left corner of the mansion, his hair messed up, his white shirt open and doing his trousers up. Then the same annoying American girl from earlier walks out, basically looking the same.

Lando chuckles "Classic Leclerc. I love him." Wait what I didn't realise they were friends. Lando decides to make a detour, and go straight towards Charles.

Fuck.

I can't seem to get out of this due to Landos' hand on my back. I'm sure if I said I didn't want to go he wouldn't make me but I feel too awkward to do that.

"Hey mate how's it going!" The British driver shouts.

"Yes very good Lando, You." Leclerc replies, although he's talking to Lando with the girl on his arm he's staring at me. I decide to break eye contact once we stop in front of them. But I can still feel his stare.

"Ye cheers. This is Sadie Brando." I look back up to Lando and then to Charles in terror. I've just had a rather intimate scene with both of these men. I'd rather none of it be spoken about again.

"Oh I know who she is." He pauses for quite a while before then introducing the drunk woman beside him "this is Christina my erm.... Friend." She glares at him whilst he's smiling at us

I break the silence. I can't stand it anymore. "Lando can we go now please. I'd quite like to get home." I stare at the curly haired man in desperation. "Oh yes of course. See you next week Leclerc." He gives the French driver a hug and leads me to the door and then to his car. I never looked back at Leclerc, I just knew he was most likely laughing in amusement from my quick getaway excuse.