Rage

"Fuck!" I shout hitting my fists on the steering wheel. I know it's only one place away from last time but it's not good enough. I came 5th. Fifth! Last time I was 4th. Fourth!

I park at the pits waiting for the team to help. Lewis pulls in, infront of me. He seems less than pleased too, I can imagine he's cursing the worst words right now. The steering wheel gets taken out so I can hop out and walk to the base. I take my helmet off and throw it down on the floor, my fists are balled up and I'm sure there's steam coming out of my ears.

Toto Wolf walks up to me, he too seems pissed. "What was that Brando, you too Hamilton." Wow he's used both our last names this time. Yeah he's pissed. I didn't know what to say really I just stood there and shrugged. But Lewis managed to save both of us "Ferrari and Red bull pulled some pretty nasty tactics out of the bag. We'll get them next time."

"You fucking better. Now rest and he-"

"Heal yeah we got it boss. See you in 2 weeks ye?" I say, I do like his criticism but today was not the day. He agrees by muttering under his breath and then turning away, walking back to the team. I turn around to face Lewis, his face was beetroot red. "I could've had em" his hands rest on his head, elbows pointed outwards. I pat his chest light "you did your best". I gave him a small smile and trailed off holding his hand. As I walk inside I see everyone crowding around the screen as I get nearer they turn around and just stare. I'm baffled why are they all-

Oh. Charles is on the screen. He doesn't usually do interviews. "Hey turn it up" I say to the man holding the remote, he stares down at the remote and presses the volume button a couple times.

"How did you find the race today Charles?" A cheerful American reporter asks, she twirls her hair and tries to, every so often, touch him. Ew.

"It was definitely tough. Max came out on top he did amazing. My partner did equally as great. I'm hoping for that 1st place next time." He laughs for the cameras. I grimace in disgust. He hates Max, everyone knows it. Fake as fuck if you ask me.

"I also saw that Brando lost out again today."
Oh shut up, stupid woman. You try driving an F1 car.

"There's many rumours you'd had and are having a fling with her. Anything to comment?" She adds all of a sudden becoming envious.

"No all false, I barely know the girl." He laughs with her and she laughs back. Oh he's fucking dead. Everyone turns to me, they've all now seen me mad. Your welcome people.

"No Sadie don't." Lewis tries to reason with me. I don't listen to him. I knew where racers go to be interviewed and I now see myself walking straight to it. He cannot ignore me, he can't deny there'd been anything between us. In my fit of rage I don't exactly know what I was doing. I walked up to him whilst still on air may I add and made my left fist collide with his left cheek. He lets out a painful groan. "Don't you dare fucking lie about this." I scream at him. I'm then picked up by Lewis so my body is over my shoulder, he was only trying to help. He knew I wasn't in a good place right now. I told him all about it yesterday.

"You don't deserve to treat me like total shit! Not. Any. More."

I've said my speech, there's nothing more to add. I'm sure I've given the message across now. He's heard me loud and clear this time. I watch him as he lays on the floor clutching at his face, millions - including the reporter - all around him. Come on people it's a punch, get a grip. I glance down at my hand which is now all bloody. I definitely got him right where it hurt. I smiled to myself. Yes I do still like him but ladies, when they treat you like this you don't fucking let that shit go. "We're going home now Sadie." Lewis says, he sounds quite happy with his words, almost like he's smiling. I knew he'd been on my side throughout all of this.

We approach the back door of the race track. Where all the racer's cars and rooms are located. I spot Lando staring up at a TV screen and something tells me he'd already seen what I had done just by the shock plastered on his face. I manage to catch his eye as I'm carried to my car his face changes from being shocked to almost happy and smug. He nods at me and I just smile and then look down.

That felt way too good.

Problem is, now I have to answer to the whole world.