St Charles Leclerc the Twat

"Sadie too slow. I need more speed!" Wolf shouts down through my ear piece. I roll my eyes, he says this every practice we have. It's Saturday and I'm one day away from another big race. "We'll done my boy! Great work today Hamilton." Why the fuck does he get called by his last name? I get called by my first name. He gets all the praise, Lewis' ego on track is as high as a kite but off the track he's fairly shy. Once he's had a few drinks he's definitely talkative. I remember when I joined the team he said nothing but 3 words to me in the meetings for the first few weeks. And look at us now!

"Come in to the pits boys and girls. Rest up for the big day tomorrow." Ugh finally. I see Hamilton not too far in front and decide to follow him. He rears left into the pits making a sudden stop at the Mercedes' base. I pull up right infront of him, around 20 team members all come rushing out. Helping to get me and Hamilton out of the car. Taking our steering wheels off and helping us out. Once back on the floor I walk to Hamilton who's standing next to Wolf whilst taking my helmet off. God my face breaks out so bad because of these things. I remove it and bring it to the left of me.

Toto Wolf nods at Hamilton and then looks to me patting me on the shoulder with a friendly smile and then saunters off back into the sea of the Mercedes' team. "Good job today Sayd. I know he says your too slow but you actually well good. Your just new so he wants to push you harder." Hamilton says, I nod and laugh. I hope that's the full answer and Wolf does actually like me. Me and Hamilton walk out of the circuit with the words "Jeddah Corniche" written above it as we turned around to take in one last glance of it till tomorrow.

As I'm admiring the sign my heel gets trodden on from behind. "Fucking hell, OW!" I scream, this guy had some powerfully strong feet. I hear a throat clear from behind mixed with a loud laugh. A French laugh. "Oh my bad Brando, your not that much of a pussy are ya?" He says still laughing. Oh no and we're back to square one. St Charles Leclerc the twat!

I turn around on my hurt heel, acting like it's not painful. My 5'8 self met with his 6ft self as we both square up to each other. He begins to open his mouth when I push him and start punching his chest. Don't worry I'm not an abuser I just wanted him to feel the pain I felt, I'm petty like that. I needed to let off steam anyway. Whilst I throw punches at him he just seems to stand there. Letting me do it. Until eventually he catches my left wrist and then my right pulling both of them towards him, so I had to stand in my tip toes. He leans in and whispers "Why do you hate me so much Sadie. Last time I checked you didn't push me off of you once I saved you." He pauses blowing hot air into my ear. My hairs stand on end, gaining goosebumps. "I'm still waiting for my 'thank you' by the way".

Oh no he's set me off again.

I then pull my wrists from him and start hitting his chest with my palms. Until I feel two pair of arms wrap around me. It was Hamilton and Sainz that grabbed me. "Come on Sayd we need to leave now."