Scandal

"Sayd, Sadie, hello can you hear me?"

I wake up with a jolt, startled. Lots of loud bangs come from behind my door. I rub my eyes, making myself awake and glance at the alarm.

7:30am. Ugh.

"For fuck sake, I'm coming!" I shout as the knocks get more vigorous. Who wakes someone up like that this early in the morning. I slide my feet towards the hotel room door. The handle was gold and shiny as I placed my left hand and opened the door. Before the door had even fully opened a slim, tanned man falls through. He almost knocks me over, I catch the wall to keep me from falling.

Laid before me is Lewis. His face down groaning from most likely being winded, before rolling onto his back with a painful grimace displayed on his face.

"Thought you was dead"

"We'll I'm not" I reply standing over him, hands on my sides. I turn around and walk back to my queen sized bed. Hamilton can get himself up, he's fine, he's an F1 driver for gods sake. "I take it you haven't heard the news yet." He says panting, holding his phone up to me from across the room.

This is most likely one of his old tricks again. I roll my eyes and walk over to him, snatch his phone from his hand and look at what seems to be a news article from the Daily Mail. My name was in bright bold along with Lando's.

Fuck.

"Lando the formula one driver seems to now have met his formula love."

What a shit headline, even I could make a better one than that. That "Formula love" isn't bad though, I'll give them that.

Then I remember last night instantly. I haven't had a chance for myself to think yet. Lando drove me home and things may have escalated... But nothing more than a kiss, maybe a kiss is an understatement. Once we'd had our moment I had got out and left without another word.

I glance further down the page. There's a picture of me and Norris dressed up leaving the party and climbing into his Range Rover. Me with a massive grin on my face and him with the same. Then another appeared, this one was worse. I was sat on him, straddling him, kissing him.

"You was quite the woman last night Sayd."

"Oh shut up Lewis. I shouldn't have kissed the poor guy. I don't know what I was thinking. I know for a fact I definitely was not thinking about paparazzi being there-" I rant to him, without taking a breath. He stops me mid - sentence putting both hands on my shoulders. "Look Sadie, yes maybe it was a bad idea. But you've done it now, and besides this is just the media wanting a story. Everyone will forget about this in a day or two."

Maybe he was right. I think I'm just overthinking this. Most people shouldn't care anyway. It's not their business. I sigh and calm myself down. I just need to lay low for a bit.

"Sadie I've got to go now. Need to tend to the lovely woman I met yesterday" he laughs and strolls out the room.

"Bye" I shout, rolling my eyes whilst he shuts the door. I'm about to go have a shower, when my phone beeps. I pick it up off of the bedside table, ignoring 1000s of messages just to see one Instagram message from Norris. I suddenly become hot and flustered.

"We need to talk x"