Defence

"What the fuck was that Sadie!", Hamilton said as he forced me into his car. "Wolf could've seen, the press, everyone could have seen!" Okay maybe I did go a little too far, but every time I look at him I get a mixture of butterflies but also fucking anger. It's not even that he's annoying anymore it's just the fact he's making out that the bathroom and saving me didn't effect him. He was just playing me, probably for his teams advantage.

I sit in his Range Rover plugging in my seat belt and sighing to myself as I fell back. Lewis was still standing outside my door. He seemed quite annoyed to be fair. "Hold on one second", he slams my car door shut and charges back towards the track. Both Lando and Leclerc were sat outside now talking to one another. He stops in front of them, and my heart drops. What is he going to say now. He speaks to them for a few minutes before turning around and walking off, a huge grin on his face. Both of the boys looking dead straight at me with guilty faces. Leclerc hides his better than Lando.

He gets to the car, opens his side, and hops in. Putting his keys straight into the ignition and moving us down the long road. "Sooo, what did you tell em?" I said intrigued.

"Oh you know, just that they need to stop being fucking cunts to you Sayd." He turns to me with a beaming smile on his face. I'm actually well happy and appreciative that he thinks so caring of me. "Oh Carlos said there's a party tonight. Your coming with."

"Oh no I'm fucking not."

"Yes you are. Your going to make out or even sleep with a rich or even famous person tonight I can count on it."

I roll my eyes. I'll probably end up going and it would be nice to not think about the F1 duo. "Fine." I mutter to him, trying to contain my excitement. I turn to him whilst he raises his fist in the air. This was his perfect chance to meet the ladies too. Oh and if your wondering what happened to that girl from Bahrain - she's gone. Didn't work out apparently.

Tonight better bring something for my sake!