Reunited

It's been a chaotic week back in London. Mattie has got cancer again, bless his heart. He goes to chemo nearly every day now. I told him, Jamie and my parents to call me if anything happens. I'll fly home if I have to. We just have to keep our fingers crossed that nothing will end up happening, and on the other hand my best friend is having a baby. A daughter to be precise. I'm so over the moon for her, although this Liam - her boyfriend is fairly new and I've only met him a couple times she says he's really pulling his weight. He's moved in with her already and pays for everything. I can't meet him as of now as I'm going to race but I'll definitely meet him once I'm back.

It's currently Friday and I'm once again in the airport waiting to board. These flights are making me feel so jet-lagged I feel like I could sleep for thousands of years. My dad and Jamie dropped me off at the airport a few minutes back, dad does his usual speech about how I need to be on my best behaviour. I can still picture Jay laughing so much behind him, he knows what I've been up to. And I'm not overly proud about it. Mercedes decided to book flights for 12pm so it's not bad. I had to sit down, my bones are aching so much from what my trainer put me through this past week. Apparently I had gained too much and I had a week to get it out. Obviously I succeeded, I always do.

"Hey!hey Sadie! How's my favourite girl doing!"

I glance up from my glare at the floor and see Lewis strolling towards me, his arms opened wide with a massive grin on his face. I jump up and run all the way to him, then pouncing on him. "Woah Sayd calm down could've had us both on the floor there." I get off of him once he steadies himself. I've missed this numpty. "Sorry, sorry my bad. Just excited you know." I say to him.

"Awh Sayd your actually well cute yanno." He says as I roll my eyes smiling. I decide to change the subject and get us a drink "I'm going to get us some drinks give me a minute."

I walk all the way down to the nearest terminal that has a cafe outside of it. The sign "Starbucks" is written above on the wall just outside of terminal 4. I wait in line which seems to be about 10 minutes, it's very busy today. People of all nationalities queue up, Starbucks sure is popular. "Next please." I hear the cashier and realise I'm next in line. I stroll up to the desk and ask "can I have 2 pumpkin iced lattes please." Me and Lewis love these, we can't go anywhere without these drinks. The cashier nods her head and goes to make them.

I feel a presence move from behind to stand next to me, it's either Lewis or a reporter and I hope it's the first. The person clears their manly throat and exclaims "Pumpkin iced lattes huh?" I knew that voice all too well. I spin my head around to the man. I knew it. Lando is the one standing beside me and I almost feel like disintegrating into thin air. No words wanted to come out in that moment so I just stared at him whilst nodding my head. He then begins to lean in, what the hell is he doing now. He leans to the left of my head brushing my hair behind my left ear.

"You know. I don't like the game your playing. But I can't stop thinking about you, all this week I couldn't Sayd." He says as he leans back out with a big smile plastered on his face. His words sends chills down my body and I just stare at him completely bewildered. I definitely didn't think he had it in him to be so bold and this is the first time he's ever called me by a nickname.

"2 pumpkin iced lattes for Sadie." The man shouts looking around for whose drinks they are. I get pulled out of my trance and go over to the end to grab them. Lando seemed to have followed me, as I turn around I bump into him nearly losing my footing, so he grabs my arm keeping me upright. I never realised how close we were until his lips were inches away from my face.

Did I want to kiss him? Hell yes. But did I want to risk another scandal? Hell no.

So I clear my throat and step back so he lets go and I nod at him, walking straight out of the coffee place, not giving him another look. This race is half going to be hard. Most likely harder than Bahrain, on aswell as off.