Abu Dhabi

Leclerc's POV:

My whole face drops.

How did she find out that I was at Sadie's that night and more important how'd she know Sadie is pregnant?

I'm sure she's just doing it to scare me.

But then again she's always kept to her word.

I don't think Lucia's lying.

Fuck.

My mind then flips to the other side...
I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!

I let go of anything that could be holding me back from my race today, my team racing around to make sure the car is spick and span.

Soon enough the race was underway in Abu Dhabi. I've managed to take the lead with Hamilton following close behind me.

                            ~~~~~~~~~~~

Many laps pass and I fall behind but still try to regain leadership.

"Over take her Leclerc! Over take her!" My boss shouts to me through the ear piece and I attempt to do what was asked of me.

My speed increases by 10mph but slowly declined as I go round a bend - hot on Brando's tail. We lead up to the straight and are now directly parallel to each other. She smiles at me and I smile back - I don't even register my team down my ear piece shouting at me.

I'm too captivated by her.

I can't see much with her helmet on but I can imagine her dirty blonde hair and those big green eyes of hers. And to top it off, a supermodels smile.

All of a sudden her demeanour changes to my surprise.

She no longer was smiling she had a shocked look about her. She spoke to the person down the ear piece. I couldn't lip read as I had to keep my eyes on the road.

My mind regains concentration and I realise that my team have been demanding me to go to the pits for the last 30 seconds. I race off leaving her to talk to her team whilst I make a stop at the pits.

Ferrari's pit is right next to Mercedes and what I saw made my heart shudder.

Lucia was sat on the stool talking to someone through the ear piece. She looked menacing - like she was plotting something with that cruel smile of hers.

That smile only ever came out when she was talking about or to the one person she disliked most - Sadie.

Adrenaline suddenly kicks in and I soon find myself sprinting from my car. Leaving my boss in particular speechless as I race over to where Lucia was.

She notices me running up towards her with tons of people behind me.
"Oh speak of the devil."

"What the fuck has she told you Sayd?!" I shout down into the ear piece as I wait for her response.

"Not a lot Charles. What am I supposed to know?" She replies with upmost innocence.

I see Toto Wolff sprint up behind us very confused indeed. "Give that back to me, this is against the rules and you know it Leclerc."

"Your going to have to wait I'm pretty sure Sadie wants to know what Leclerc has done." She interrupts Wolff. Who is just as confused as probably her.

"Charles." She turns to me, "Remember your little plead to me last year?"

My heart sinks.

"Don't do this Lucia!" I demand to her.

"What plead?" Sadie asks, her voice filling up with desperation.