Thirty-Six.

Carina

"What's in here babe?" Maya's face was going to be priceless. Suddenly I'm not thinking about our unfinished conversation but about the box in her arms, holding what I know is going to make her go redder than I've ever seen. In preparation I went and held the door open for her to place the box.

"Vibrators." I smiled at her and she almost stumbled, "A dildo or two- they are left over from my study." She peaked back out of the car with her face as red as a tomato. My lip between my teeth was the only thing keeping me from laughing at her embarrassment. I turned to go climb into my car.

She jumped into the car, "How am I just finding out about these? You just left those in your apartment for a week?" Her hands nervously fiddled with the car strap, somehow struggling to strap it on.

"It hasn't come up and yes, not on purpose if I knew you were so interested it would have been the first box in the car." I added, not turning on the car because I wanted to see where this conversation would lead.

"I'm not! Well-" she was trying hard not to be embarrassed by the conversation. It was humorous to watch Maya try to talk about sex toys as if we didn't just have some of the roughest sex since our first weeks of sex together. "If you want to try things... I can umm be open."

"Maya I am a firm believer in trying everything once— except fire play and anything to do urine, those are very hard limits. Turns out wax and my skin are not friends either." I shivered at the memory of the rash on my ass from when I tried it.

"Wax!? I mean- wait so you've been tied up before?" Bondage... interesting, Maya is letting her inner thoughts come out and I wonder where our sexcapades could lead too. I smiled at her because I didn't feel like recounting my past with Gabri, she's the only person I've ever trusted to see me that vulnerable. That was the beauty of sex with friends, they cared about your pleasure, safety, and experience.

"Public sex?" What constitutes public? Either way...

"Maya, I've explored my sexuality very freely. Sex is normal and we have to try things to know what is pleasurable and what is not. I also recall us having car sex in broad daylight so..." I add on.

"Is regular sex not.. enough?" It took everything in me not to laugh. Nothing about our sex life was mundane or what I considered normal. It was always so so special.

"More than... especially with you. Except there is nothing regular about our sex, it's fun and hot and very intense at times, but that doesn't mean we can't explore- if you want to or are curious. You'd be surprised how good some things can be."

Maya's wheels were turning and I can tell she had more questions. She eventually shrugged her shoulders and looked at me, "You continue to surprise me Dr. Orgasm- I mean DeLuca."

With a roll of my eyes, I leaned over to kiss her and she smiled as our lips melted together. "We are just getting started amore mio."

The sexual tension in the car after our little discussion was palpable. Even more so when I saw Maya carrying the box containing the different toys I was now in possession of. Perks of the study, I could use the hospital grade sanitizer for them and no one would question me.

"I should put it in our room." Maya left herself so open to to tease it was almost so hard not too.

"I know somewhere else you can put them." She turned around abruptly, a red blush washing her cheeks. "Se solo potremmo parlare tanto bene come facciamo sesso, non avremmo problema," I whispered as I approached her, lifting her face up from under her jaw, "Ma per ora non vedo l'ora di fare sesso con te sul tavolo e contro il muro."