Fifty-Five.

Maya

"Wait is- are you going to-" My mind wandered to why she needed lube and why I needed to be ass up. Though it wasn't entirely putting me off.

"No, not for your ass- though one day we can try. I'd love to fuck your ass Maya." I swallowed and turned over without another word. As soon as I did, she hovered over my body, moved my hair away, and started kissing down my spine.

"Carina?" She hummed against me and I tried to find the courage to ask the question after such a statement. "If you want to... you can." She was suddenly pressed against my back, the lingerie scratching my skin so deliciously. My hair moved out of my face and I turned to see her searching my face.

"Maya, I'd love too, but it's only if you want to. I'm not going to pressure you." I could barely concentrate with the feeling of the cock between my thighs and I swallowed my shyness away.

"I want you too," I whispered at her and she bit her lip. "Just go slow."

"Oh bella, I am not going to stick this whole thing in you. We need to build up. Start slow and small. I've got you." She leaned into my face and I nodded.

"I know. I trust you." She closed her eyes and when she opened them I was immediately feeling the heat of the lust I saw in them. Her lips found mine with the same lust I saw in her eyes and I moaned hard into her mouth before they moved down my neck.

The cock skimmed over my backside falling lower as she moved down my back with her open mouth kisses that felt so sensual against my skin. Her hot mouth was so eager, her fingernails made my muscles contract. I was so aroused at the anticipation and completely surrendered to whatever she decided to do with me.

She was taking her time over my ass, kissing and nipping it, certainly leaving little red marks where her mouth had been. The muscles of my back tensed as she skated closer to the division of probably now red marked ass. I jumped when she spanked me and cursed under my breath at how good the small addition of pain felt in my body. "I'd love to see what your brain looks like right now. The build. Especially when I do this," with that she spanked the other and I bucked forward. Fuck!

Carina knew my body, she knew what made my body moan, what set me on fire to the point of almost begging. The cock skimming my thighs made me needy, I never wanted to be filled this badly. "Please!"

Somehow I'd gotten onto my knees, practically serving myself to her, my face pressed into the couch. Every bite and scratch only made the ache worse. "Please what?"

"Fill me Carina." I was glad I was face down because I could hear her smile and I knew she was probably soaked under the dildo at seeing me like this.

"With pleasure." When she finally ran her tongue down the entire slit I moaned loud into the couch.

The whole morning after I made her orgasm in the shower I'd wanted relief, picturing the lingerie I'd seen her put on already had me hot. Feeling it under her clothes at the dinner was almost too much.

I jolted when her tongue moved around my anus, it was strange how much I liked it, then again I loved everything Carina did with her tongue. The moment she moved lower, I felt her finger linger there, rounding the tight space as her tongue explored my sex. My core was hot and throbbing. She flicked my clit ever so softly and then disappeared, I tried to follow her, but she was too far.

"Carina!" The teasing was driving me insane.

"You should see my view, capitana. I can't decide how to fuck you. Hard and rough from the back or make love to you tenderly as I look into your eyes." Carina was driving me wild, her words hitting right where she wanted them. I didn't even know what I wanted, I just wanted her!