flashfire

We rushed through the dark alleys of the underworld. Skywalker had stumbled after me at first but shortly after he had caught himself again and taken the lead. I followed him after all he was an important source and if I lost him this whole action would have been in vain. At least I could feel that we had shaken them off in the meantime. They were not pursuing us any further yet we should go into hiding as soon as possible. Skywalker also seemed to have understood this because he led us to an abandoned warehouse. Here he slowed down to catch his breath. I on the other hand had no problems with my stamina thanks to my training in the Order. 
Stealthily he looked around before heading for an inconspicuous door and typing a code into the control panel next to it. The old door opened with a jerk revealing a short corridor at the end of which another door with a control panel was waiting for us. As soon as we entered the corridor the door closed behind us and it became pitch dark. Only the control panel of the second door emitted a little light. 
"So...", Skywalker began suspiciously as he walked in the dark to the control panel. Unlike the keypad before it he merely banged his fist against it and the door opened with a squeak. 
Already the corridor was flooded with light again. We stepped out of the hallway and into.... A workshop? 
Indeed this was a small workshop. A well-maintained flashfire from the scouts class was actually standing around here in this workshop. 
Around it lay several tools as well as....
Beep beep my thoughts were interrupted as a blue and white R2 class astro-mech droid made its presence known loudly and charged at Skywalker. 
"It's all right R2! Now calm down! I wasn't gone that long!" He patted the droid's dome which completely stunned me. 
Of course we worked with droids in the Order as well but I had never experienced such handling of a robot before.... 
Now Skywalker turned to me and crossed his arms in front of his chest. Skeptically he regarded me. 
"So, stranger..... Who are you and why did you help me?" now it all depended on whether he believed my story. Because if he didn't I was screwed.
Before I began to talk I slipped off my hood. Skywalker seemed surprised that I was still so young. After all I was only a few years younger than him. 
"My name is Ahsoka and I overheard your conversation with that scum in the bar. I probably don't need to tell you specifically that he's a slave trader but I need to take him down", the disgust in my voice wasn't even an act. Besides everything I had told him so far was the truth. Now came the hard part...