a simple plan

Taking deep breaths I calmed my wildly beating heart as we approached the shelter, cloaked and on foot.
The plan was simple. 
I would create a diversion with Rex and my men and keep the rest of Ryd's men at bay. Meanwhile, Obi-Wan would find the slaves and free them. 
Nothing should go wrong in the process if our information was correct.
It was dark in the lower levels of Coruscant.
Every time I was down here I envied the blunt noses of my men. As a Togruta I had a much finer sense of smell. Therefore, I could smell all the disgusting odors of urine, cloaca, and indefinable transparent slime. I tried to ignore these smells as best I could. 
We approached what appeared to be an empty warehouse in a fairly secluded part in this level. Everything indicated that the warehouse was uninhabited. But I could sense it. There were several life forms inside but I could not determine exactly how many.
I quickly signaled my people to take cover before activating my comlink. 
"Obi-Wan, are you in position?", I whispered in. 
"Yes, we are, Ahsoka. The distraction can start", I did not let him tell me this twice. 
Immediately, I gave the signal to my boys. 
Fives and Echo stepped out from their cover each placed a small launcher on their shoulder and fired directly at the door of the warehouse. It was ripped off its hinges and stopped several feet from the entrance. 
With my lightsaber drawn I charged forward. Rex and the rest were close on my heels when a crowd of mercenaries came towards us.