Tatooine

Tatooine I had recognized immediately. But still I asked myself what we did here actually.
Anakin had persistently refused to tell me why we were hiding here. Of course nobody would look for us in this wasteland. Nevertheless it seemed strange to me.
I left the approach to Skywalker and kept an eye on the scanners looking for any ships that might be following us. My training was probably to blame for that. Still I didn't realize we were landing until Skywalker landed the ship in some kind of valley in the middle of the vast desert. 
"What...?", I began but immediately interrupted myself when I discovered that we had landed near some kind of.... farm.
The cockpit opened letting in the dusty air of the desert planet.
Skywalker and I stepped gracefully out of the ship and landed on the soft sand. He motioned for me to follow as he turned and walked toward the farm. 
"Where are we?", I asked a little suspiciously. The last of the two suns was just setting. Bathing the entire planet in a golden light. I knew from a few missions that the temperatures would tip very quickly once the sun was completely gone. 
"We're on Tatooine", Skywalker explained to me redundantly.
"I know that. But why are we at one of these? Wet farms?", I now asked directly and a little impatiently as he led me down the stairs into the interior of the farm. 
"You'll see, Snips", he grinned at me over his shoulder. At that moment one of the doors in the courtyard was already opening and a woman came out. She had brown hair and smile lines around her mouth and eyes made me like her immediately. The woman seemed to recognize Anakin because she was beaming all over her face as she ran towards him with her arms outstretched. 
"Ani! How nice that you come to visit us!", with this words she hugged him tightly. Skywalker also seemed to relax visibly as soon as he had embraced her. For my part I stayed in the background keeping an eye on the surrounding area and unable to turn off my trained paranoia. Still I wouldn't have become a jedi if Obi-Wan hadn't forced me to train in diplomatic conflict as well. 
So I forced a friendly smile as the two turned to me. 
"Mom, this is Ahsoka", he introduced me succinctly. 
"Nice to meet you", I was about to shake her hand but she suddenly came rushing up to me and hugged me effusively. What threw me off more was the unadulterated wave of joy which emanated from her in the force.
"Oh Ani, it's so nice that you're finally bringing home a girlfriend!", she beamed at me with the words while Skywalker scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. 
"Well... actually she's not at all...", he didn't get to clarify the matter before his mother was already grabbing me by the arm. "Oh, hogwash, why don't you come inside first", she interrupted him and led us inside.