reviced

Obi-Wan's PoV:

Council meetings dragged on into the night. Even when I was so tired I would have preferred to retire to my quarters. But ever since we arrested that slave trader Quinn Ryd I'd been worried about Ahsoka. It had been three days since the arrest. From that point on she had thrown herself into work. Ahsoka had interrogated Ryd and was working in parallel on her Pyke Syndicate case which she would soon bring to trial. But she was withdrawing from me more than she usually did. It had been the same when our master had died. When Qui-Gon had died. 
So I made my way to the archives. That's where Ahsoka was most of the day. When she wasn't in the interrogation room grilling Ryd. 
I rubbed my tired eyes as I entered the archive. 
Ahsoka was sitting at one of the workstations with her back to me and her head propped up in her hand. 
As I approached I put my hand on her shoulder. She winced as if I had awakened her. 
"Ahsoka? Are you all right?", I asked worriedly looking down into her sleepy eyes. She rubbed the back of her hand over her eyes before taking one deep breath.
"Obi-Wan? What are you doing here?" her voice was also sleepy. 
With raised brows I sat down next to her. "I'm here to take you to your quarters", I explained to her. 
She just waved it off and went to continue working on some documents. 
"Ahsoka, if you want to find the slaves you should be rested. You're no help to anyone that overtired", I tried to reason with her. 
She sighed deeply and looked at him. There was so much sadness, pain and guilt in her gaze that I had to swallow. 
"I know, Obi-Wan. It's just..." she sighed, "I'm so close to finding them and..."
I interrupted her before she could continue. "But you should sleep now", I stated firmly.
"All right", she finally relented and followed me to the quarters.