separatists on their way

As soon as we jumped into hyperspace the adrenaline subsided. We had time to breathe deeply even though I had no idea where Anakin would take us. As soon as my wildly beating heart had calmed down again the pain set in.
A burn on my forearm indicated that one of the blaster shots must have hit me. It burned like hell but I had survived worse injuries on the battlefield so I ignored it as much as I could. 
"So... where are you taking me?", I suspiciously asked the smuggler in front of me. He threw me a mischievous smile over his shoulder as he sat back and relaxed. 
"You'll see when we get there", he evaded my question. This did not please me at all. I didn't trust him after all not only could he be working with the Separatists he could be a Sith informer. 
"Fine, how do you plan on helping me with the slaver?", now that we had some time we might as well think about it. The sooner I got this mission over with the better. The fact that I also had to test him on his midi-chlorians I pushed to the back of my mind. Not to mention my little secret that I was a Jedi and therefore he would hate me sooner or later....
"One step at a time, Snips. We just escaped from them.... Probably we should go underground before we get involved with them. Besides that... what did those droids want with us? Do you think they're working for the slave ring?", I had completely forgotten about the droids for a moment but he was right....
If the droids belonged to Ryd we had a huge problem.... That would mean that the Separatists were in the game and had already carried the war to Coruscant.... It would be a disaster... 

Before I could answer Skywalker we jumped out of hyperspace. A huge dust sphere loomed directly in front of us and I recognized it immediately.