Herkula

Anakin's PoV:

I let myself drift with the crowd but was so lost in thought that I was oblivious to my surroundings. Too much I was absorbed in thoughts.
What had I been thinking about pushing her? 
It had just felt right to be so close to her. That's why I had trusted her and taken her to my family. 
That we were now here in Mos Espa was not planned but perhaps my common sense needed this distraction. 
This city brought back dark memories of my childhood. Memories from a time filled with fear and pain. Without being aware of it my hand had moved to the back of my neck. To the place where I perceived a small elevation. It was a small scar which was mostly covered by my hair.
I quickly pushed the memories away and tried to concentrate on my present problem. 
Apparently my mind went blank when I was around Ahsoka and had been ever since she met me. 
I had taken her to my workshop my safe haven. I had agreed to help her with the rescue of her sister and now I had also taken her to my family. And I hardly knew her! 
Not to mention that I had just been on the verge of kissing her.... 
I had no idea who she was but damn... I wanted her to belong to me from the first moment I saw her. 

"It is indeed you, Skywalker....", a suspicious voice hissed making me look up. A Dug stood before me memories of the dastardly Sebulba immediately flashing before my inner eye. I had beaten him in a pod race back when I was a kid. Even though his sabotage almost cost me my life. 
But Sebulba was not standing in front of me. 
I crossed my arms and looked down at the hunched figure with narrowed eyes. Dugs preferred to walk with their arms and use their feet for fine motor skills. 
"What do you want?", I asked dismissively when I finally remembered my counterpart's name. Standing before me was Hekula, Sebulba's son, who had taken his place in the pod races after his father. He was to drive as recklessly and dangerously as his father, he said.
"What do I want? Oh I've been waiting for this for years, Skywalker...", the mood tilted and the tension between us almost took my breath away.
A circle had already formed around us. Everyone was expecting a spectacular brawl.
"I want revenge!" He threw the words at me and at the same moment I was grabbed from behind and Hekula's fist raced towards me.

My gut feeling had told me it would be a mistake to come here.... and it was right.