the training

The next few days were torture. Not because the pain of my healing injuries was getting to me.
Rather because I didn't get to see Ahsoka again.
Stillthe Force seemed to be on my side because just 5 rotations after our kiss at the medi-station the council demanded that Ahsoka train me in the use of the force and other defensive techniques.

It was early in the morning when Ahsoka entered the training hall with a closed face. She had probably decided to keep her distance from me for the time being. But I had other plans. I did not care what rules the council had set up. I had never been so sure about anything. Ahsoka belonged to me and she wanted me there was no doubt about that. I would not make it easy for her to give me the cold shoulder.
I had been training for quite some time because thoughts about Ahsoka had kept me awake half the night.
I would have rested my hands on my knees as I wiped my sweaty brow with my arm. Ahsoka nodded coolly in greeting and without another word headed for a wall on which swords hung. Presumably this was also one of the training rooms in which the young jedi learned to handle their lightsabers. 
For a moment I tried to calm my breathing. When I stood up again Ahsoka came back with two long sticks. She threw one of them at me which I caught deftly. 
While I was more experienced with firearms it hadn't been so easy to get ammunition on Tatooine so I could handle sticks like these as well. 
"Are you sure about this?", I teased her with a grin, "I'd hate to hurt you." 
She snorted defensively and turned her back on me. "You better be careful I don't spank you, Skywalker." 
Before I could even reply she whirled around to face me and launched the first attack. But I was prepared for it and countered as her cane was intercepted by mine just in front of my face. 
"Ahhh, so you like my ass then", I grinned mischievously at her, "I don't blame you."
For a moment something flashed in her eyes that I couldn't really define. Whatever it was, it was replaced by a spark of anger. 
This time it was me who reacted first I turned sideways and let the stick whiz down on Ahsoka's unprotected side. Unfortunately, I didn't count on her acrobatic skills because she jumped in a somersault out of my reach. I couldn't react fast enough as the rounded tip of her stick drilled into my side. 
An all-encompassing pain coursed through my entire body and I knew immediately that she had hit the ribs I had broken a few days ago in the fight against Montross. The pain was so intense that it brought me to my knees, gasping. It took my breath away so much that my lungs contracted painfully and I fought doggedly to draw oxygen into them. Breathing heavily I sank to one knee and held myself upright only with the help of the stick. Pressing my forehead against the cold wood of the stick I tried to regain my composure. 
Only when I had the pain halfway under control again I felt the hand on my shoulder and Ahsoka who tried with a worried voice to bring me to talk. Following a knee-jerk reaction I grabbed her hand from my kneeling position and spun us both around. Within a split second I had immobilized Ahsoka with the cane at her neck against the wall of the training hall. 
For a moment she stood dumbfounded but then the fighting spirit returned. She lashed out with her left hand to ram her fist against my broken ribs again but I was faster. 
I grabbed her wrist and before she could free herself from my grip I had already trapped her arm between our bodies pressed together. I also grabbed her right hand and pinned it to the wall. Now she hardly had a chance to escape from me. 
Even if she had wanted to she was now much too distracted by the sudden proximity to me. 
I shamelessly exploited this when I now lowered my head and gently ran my lips over her cheek. 
Ahsoka seemed to hold her breath as my mouth approached her ear which was hidden under her lekku. 
"You want me, Ahsoka. I can feel how much you want me. Stop fighting it", I whispered in a raspy voice. 
For a moment there was silence. 
Without further warning I was thrown backwards by an invisible force but I hadn't expected anything else. 
"You're wrong. I don't want you", she explained to me in an emotionless voice. But I had already sensed it we both knew it. 
My knowing gaze followed her as she left the training hall.