the mission

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.
But it wasn't every day that a simple smuggler like me appeared before the jedi council. Nothing had changed since then.
A small green man who had introduced himself to me as Master Yoda seemed to be the head. He remained nice and friendly nevertheless I felt in this room a vibration which I had felt before with Ahsoka and with Obi-Wan. I had not noticed it in other people before so I assumed it was the force.
"Master Kenobi told us that you want to accept our offer?", asked a dark-skinned person whose name had slipped my mind again.
Determined, I nodded. "Yes, Master, I do."
Now Master Yoda joined in again.
"To deal with the force, Obi-Wan you first will help. But before that, there is a matter close to our hearts that we ask you to attend to", with a questioning expression, the green man eyed me.
"What matter is it?", I asked uncertainly in the round.
"Hmm... About Ahsoka it is about. Important she is to you, therefore we are sure that accept the order you will", he explained cryptically.
As soon as he mentioned Ahsoka, I knew he was right. No matter what it was about, if it would help her, then I would do everything I could to fulfill the order.
"All the information about the order has been uploaded to this datapad. You are now an official member of the jedi order in an advisory and... in an advisory and other capacity. The pad is now yours. Confidential order information is loaded onto it. It is fully at your disposal", the dark man now explained to me, holding out a datapad. "But now you should go. Now sooner we act, the better."
With those words, I seemed to be dismissed.
"Thank you, I will do my best", with a short nod I finally turned around and quickly left the room.