prison

As soon as I handed Montross over to the guards of the Republic prison on Coruscant a weight fell from my shoulders. I had fulfilled my mission. Now I would finally be able to return to the jedi temple and Ahsoka. Unfortunately, the bureaucracy at the guard desk of the entrance area stopped me and I became more and more restless. 
I had arrived on the city planet when the sun was at its highest but now it was almost sunset again when I finally exited the huge building lined with pompous statues. 
Even before I stepped onto the landing platform where I had parked my ship, I saw Obi-Wan waiting for me there. My sudden burgeoning fear prevented me from sensing through the force what the jedi's mood was. 
Was he here because Ahsoka was dead!? Would I have sensed it through the force if she had died? I had heard of jedi being able to sense such things but I wasn't sure. 
"Anakin", he put on a friendly diplomatic smile and nodded at me in greeting. I returned the greeting and stopped short in front of him. 
"Obi-Wan. I didn't expect to see you here", I remarked in surprise raising an eyebrow questioningly. The anxiety about Ahsoka had faded enough by now that I could sense with relative probability that he hadn't come with any bad news. Unfortunately, I still lacked the training with the force to say for sure. 
"The council sent me. They are asking for a final report. It shouldn't take long after which I will take you to the hospital wing immediately", he explained to me as we slowly made our way to the cargo bay of my ship. 
But when he mentioned the hospital wing I stopped abruptly. 
"Why to the sick wing!!! Is something wrong with Ahsoka?! Has the Bacta purification already been completed?", so many questions popped into my head but Obi-Wan laughed softly and continued on his way.
"No, I don't have any new information from Ahsoka yet but you look like some bacta could do you quite a bit of good", puzzled I looked after him until I regained my composure and quickly caught up to him. 
I didn't know how to respond to that.
It had never occurred to me that the jedi were also concerned about my health. 
Finally, I silently made my way with Obi-Wan to the jedi council.