unexpectet help

"This scum is holding my sister captive. I guess that conversation just now didn't go real well... the way that ended I'm assuming you have information that could endanger her", I dished my story to him. Stubbornly I looked him in the eye but after a moment Skywalker lowered his arms and turned around shaking his head. 
"Alright Ahsoka how do you imagine you're going to overthrow a slaver and his entire ring all by yourself?" he seemed to believe my story so I relaxed.
I pondered his question as he walked over to the starfighter and tampered with the armor to remove it and expose a control panel. 
Now I could hardly explain to him that I was indeed planning to overthrow the slave ring even if the council was likely to be hesitant about it. Nevertheless I had the entire clout of the Galactic Republic and the support of the Order behind me but I probably couldn't bring this up. So I embellished the whole thing differently. 
"I don't want to overthrow the slave ring. I just want to get my sister out of there", Skywalker regarded me skeptically over his shoulder. 
"And that's why you want me to tell you everything I know? How do I know you won't just kill me then? I've seen you fight so who are you? A bounty hunter?" At first I considered agreeing with his assumption but a bounty hunter was probably the least he would trust. 
"No, I don't kill anyone. My... Brother taught me a few tricks to defend myself", Master Kenobi was probably the closest thing I had to a brother in that case. 
Abruptly he stood up and stepped directly in front of me. Inwardly I had to force myself to remain calm. Because if he was actually Force-sensitive he would be able to sense my inner turmoil. Even if he wasn't trained. 
"All right. I'll help you save your sister but if you even make an effort to stab me in the back.... Then that's it for our partnership. Understand?", his face was only a few centimeters away from me. If I hadn't been trained not to reveal my thoughts and emotions I would probably fold now. 
"What do you want to help me with?", not that I was complaining this made my mission immensely easier.
"None of your business", he turned back around and went back to work on his starfighter. 
"You can call me Anakin, by the way", he interjected before getting back to his work.