chapter 9

Arhaan's pov
We just arrived home and we went inside then i saw uncle ahmad and aunty safina "ina wuni ku" ayan said as she squat down "lfy qalau" they chorused  "sit" the aunty safina said to ayan.

"Ya kike" the aunty safina said

"Lfy" ayan replyed with a smile  she smiled back at her and said "kin tuna ni ko" as she raised her eyebrows.

You remember me right?

"yes" ayan said shortly "then mai suna na" she said as she gave me an evil smile

Then whats my name

"Your name?" Ayan said nervously then I heared a chuckle i turned to look at the person just to see it was zayn i don't even blame him.

Ayan tends to forget people's names easily

"sunan ki aunty safina" Ayan said as she smiled God that was a close one

"ashe kin sani" (so you know)

"anyways i need to go and freshen up i'll be right back" she said as i stood up to leave "zan bi ta" zubaida said.

***

The guests had left and God alhamdulliah i got tired of smiling and laughing at everything they said.

"Hey abba do u know why aunty safina was asking ayan those questions?" I asked abba

"I also don't know arhaan" abba replied

"Who is asking ayan questions?" Khadijah came inside

"Oh khadijah how are you feeling" mama said as khadijab came in and sat down infront of me.

"I'm ok ma now what happened to ayan?" Khadijah said

"Aunty safina has been asking ayan questions like how old are you,do you know how to cook and other stuff" i said looking at her

"Kai now what are the othet stuffs" khadijah said rolling her eyes then i started listing all the things aunty safina has been asking ayan questions.

"And the last questions were have u ever thought of getting married at first it sound like she wan't to get to know ayan better but the question get deeper and deeper so thats why me i'm suspicious of her" i said while khadijah was nodding in agreement.

"Kai you guys are still talking about this" ayan said entering the parlour with food in her hand.

"Yes now aren't you suspicious that she was asking u those questions?" i asked raising my eyebrows.

"I mean yea but still you guys should stop talking about it later we'll get to know why she was asking those questions...maybe"ayan said unsure.

"Ayan is right you know later we'll get to know,now go and pray and sleep after praying i don't wanna hear your voices ok" adda said

"Toh we chorused then we left.

Hey guys i know this chapter is short i ran out of ideas but anyways don't forget to like and comment