Chapter 3

I got home and told Kate what happened.

Trevor was there the whole time to comfort me.

I know my dad was awful but he was still my dad and deep down I loved him. At least a little bit.

After that Trevor and I go to taco bell to meet up with the guys.

I'm freaking out.

"Ooh, does trevy have a girly friend?" Connor teases when he sees us.

Magical time skip

Afterwords we went to his house to watch a movie.

He picked a scary movie of course, but I was fine with it because I knew it was a way to get closer to him. About halfway through the movie he fell asleep, I cuddled up next to him and fell asleep myself.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon coming the kitchen and I could hear Trevor's voice singing xiat.

I loved that song and I told him that when I first met him.

I walked in the kitchen and when he saw me he said,"goodmorning beautiful". I could feel my cheeks get warm as I blushed.

He makes me feel loved which is a feeling I haven't felt in a while. I grabbed a piece if bacon and as I was eating he said "go get dressed we are going somewhere"

I left to go get dressed (above).

I came downstairs and he was sitting in my living room talking to Kate."are you ready?" He asked. I nodding and kate, trevor,and I got in the car.

We arrived at the mall and I asked what we where doing here.

"You needed clothes so we are going to get some", Kate said. I smiled and we went and got lots of clothes.

Later that day trevor left and me and Kate had sister bonding time.

We went to Starbucks and just talked for about an hour. Eventually she mentioned trevor

"you like him don't you?" She asked.

"How can I not", I replied.

"He's pretty cute but you just met him so don't rush things." She said.

"I won't, I need to get to know him better anyways" I told her

That night Kate invited Trevor over to watch a movie. I picked the conjuring because I knew it would give me another chance to get up close to him like last night.

When the movie went off none of us were tired so we decided to play truth or dare.

I know where this was going.

"Trevor, truth or dare? " Kate asked.

"Dare" he said confidently but I could see the fear in his eyes and hear it in his voice.

"I dare you to tell Bree how you feel about her." oh God. Before he could say anything I got nervous and ran out of the room.

What if he didn't like me? Was the only thing going through my mind.

I ran to the bathroom and found what I was looking for. My blades.

"don't do it, please open the door" I could hear him say through the door.

I took the blade and as I sliced my skin I came to reality.

What was I doing?

I have stayed strong for so long I shouldn't let my fear take me over.

If he didn't like me I would have to get over it. Maybe he does like me that way and I just need to stop thinking bad.

I need to go out there and confront my fears. I bandaged myself up and left the bathroom.

As I reached the hallway I felt arms wrap around my waist and then a soft pair of lips on mine.