Chapter 7

The next morning I woke up In Trevor's arms.

I heard somebody knocking on the front door so I quietly and stealthily went downstairs without waking trevor up which is pretty hard.

There was a fedex man at the door with a box. "Bree smith?"

He asked. I nodded. "Sign here" he told me. I did and he gave me the box told me to have a good day and left.

I went upstairs to Kate's room and showed who it was from.

Dad.

We opened the box together and in it was a letter and the stuff I left behind.

The note was the basic I love you and I'm sorrys. In the middle of us reading the letter trevor came in because he heard us crying.

We knew he was bad but he was still our dad and now he's dead, we couldn't help but to cry.

Trevor was comforting us, it seems like he does that a lot .

I feel like we are really going to last, I hope so at least

Eventually we felt better and trevor told us to get dressed and that we where all going somewhere.

I put on a white t-shirt, a jean jacket, maroon skinny jeans, and white converse.

We all grabbed our penny boards and trevor said we were going to get ice cream since it seems to make girls feel better.

His words not mine.

After we got ice cream we all went back to our houses and got our bathing suits and went to the beach.

While we were there the o2l boys showed up.

Kate took an interest in sam as soon as she saw him. They where the same age so it was perfect.

Ricky and Connor where chanting #tree the whole time it seemed.

They looked over at sam and Kate and than started to chant #kam.

Those boys ship everything.

While they where distracted trev and I ran into the water to get a sunset beach kissing selfie.

We looked over to see sam and Kate all over each other so Connor and Ricky where happy that 2 couples they shipped actually became couples.

Later that night we all went back to the o2l house and stayed the night.

The next morning I ran home to change really quick.

I put on a batman crop top, black shorts, and black vans.

As I was walking back into the o2l house I got a call from my aunt Jackie.

I ran into the living room where Kate and trevor where. I showed Kate my phone.

We both knew what this was about.

My dad.

I turned it on speaker and answered.

"Hi aunt jackie" I said nervously.

"Hey sweetie I have some bad news about your father, is Kate around?" She said. "Yes she is and if it's about his suicide we already know" I told her.

"How?" She asked. I told her what happened.

She told me his funeral was in 2 days and we were welcome to come.

I didn't want to go, I never wanted to see him again. Even if he was dead.

I told her maybe and we said our goodbyes and hung up.

Trevor led me out to the front porch and we talked about my family back in Ohio.

"I know it's hard to talk about this, but you know you can tell me anything" he told me.

"I know" i said with a smile an gave him a huge hug.

He looked me deep in the eyes and said, "Bree, I know I haven't known you for long but I think I know you enough to know that I love you".

He seemed nervous and I certainly was. He loves me.

What do I say?

"I love you too" I say extremely nervously but now that the words are out I know it's true.

We started kissing and it got very heated.

After about 5 minutes we heard Connor say, "damn, how do you breathe?"

We all laughed and trev and I continued making out once Connor left.