Chapter 29

*BREES POV*

The halsey concert is tonight and im really excited. It's 3 now, the concert starts at 8. 5 hours to become flawless for my queen, I can work with that.

I shower, get dressed, and straighten my hair. 4:30, ughh why does time move so slowly.

I get on tumblr because it always seems to pass the time.

"BABY, WE HAVE TO GO!" I'm knocked out of my tumblr induced trance by Trevor jumping on my bed.

Hehe I knew tumblr would work. I jump up and we all head to rickys car and go to pick up Kate and Kian.

We get there and jenn is already there so they get in the car and we leave to the place.

We get there and go to our seats.

After the concert

*SAM'S POV*

The entire concert I couldn't help but to stare at this girl a few seats down. She had two toned hair (is that what it's called? Like melanie martinez if its not) one half was black and the other was a really dark blue. She was pretty tall and she had her septum pierced. She was beautiful.

She saw me staring, crap sh. Cool, now she'll think I'm a stalker. She smirks and turns away. Is that good?

The concert ends and she starts walking over to me. "Im Kirsten, you can call me kiki. I saw you staring. She says smirking again. "Um, I'm Sam. Sorry for staring" I say blushing and looking down. Damn, I got a crush. Last time that happened I screwed up and got my heart broken.
"It's ok, you're actually pretty cute yourself. Maybe we could go out sometime" she says biting her lip and looking down a little. "That sounds great" i say and we switch phones to exchange numbers.

*BREES POV*

The concerts over and I look over to see sam talking to a girl. He starts to walk over to us and hes smiling widely. "Aww, sammys got a crush" jc says pinching his red cheeks. "What, no. Erm maybe "he says causing him to blush even more than he always does, I didnt know that was even possible. We all oooh and he looks down.

We get home and it's after midnight. We dropped Kate and Kian off at there house on the way.

We all go up to our rooms and lay down. Trevor basically lives in my room now. We turn on Netflix and just chill (hehe, not like that ya nasties. They are children)

We eventually fall asleep with American horror story on in the background.

A/n

Shortish chapter. Kill me. I was gonna update tomorrow then i realised I told someone I would update today so I did bc I'm a cool person. She also gave me the idea for kiki so thanks XWeirdFacesX you're kewl dudee(imagine that in KnJ voice) THANKS FOR 2K BABESS!

Song: Castle by Halsey (I realise I have a problem and I May or may not be listening to gasoline atm)

Twitter: trevorsbeatx

Baiiii

Slay beautiful babes <3