Chapter 69 (wink wink)

IM GOING TO START OFF BY SAYING I'M SORRY, IT'S BEEN LIKE A MONTH AND I TOTALLY DIDNT REALIZE IT. IVE STARTED A NEW STORY (hit dat up if you're a fan of tydels) AND IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IT STARTED I FEEL SO BAD. IM SO SORRY. I LOST TRACK OF TIME, I THOUGHT ITS ONLY BEEN LIKE 2 WEEKS AINZIS IM SORRY ILY GUYS PLS FORGIVE ME

*BREES POV*

Trevor has been sad all day and he won't tell me why, I'm not even sure if he knows and it's making me emo.

"Trev do you wanna go out or something and maybe make you feel a little better?" I ask. I don't know what else to do.

"Like what?"

"It's up to you"

"Mall and food?"

"Sure"

I'm not sure if it's just a bad day or he's upset about something.

I feel like a bad girlfriend because I'm not able to make him happy right now.

We get ready

And we leave

And we leave. Seeing him upset makes me upset and I hate that.

We get to the mall and we're in Hollister. Trev is going through racks of clothes trying to find something and I'm standing next to him.

I find myself bored and over thinking things.

I'm probably the reason why he's upset.

He turns to me and apparently I look upset.

"Are you ok?" he asks.

"Yeah I'm fine" I look up at him flashing a fake smile.

"Don't lie" he pouts.

"Ugh fine. I was just over thinking and thinking I'm why you're sad today even though that's probably not the truth" I sigh

"I'm just having a bad day, you have nothing to do with it. I promise. I love you"

"I love you more"

"Not possible but ok" he says with a legit smile.

"Are you happy?!?!" I ask since that smile seemed really real.

"Yeah, a little bit" he smiles more.

"Are you hungry?" he asks and I nod.

We eat in the food court and I can see him getting happier and happier as the time passes.

We go home and Tyde and hayley are cuddled up on the couch asleep.

Goals.

Do Trevor and I look that cute? Probably tbh.

A nap sounds fun right now actually.

We go upstairs to my room and cuddle bc... Cuddling ofc.

I don't know about him but I fall asleep after a while.