Chapter 24

*BREES POV*

I wake up and Trevors warm arms are around my waist. Ok, now time to get out of his grip. After about 3 minutes of stuggling I'm free.

I go take a shower, straighten my hair, and get dressed (above). I walk out of the bathroom and trevs still asleep. I go and jump on the bed and he's still sleeping. I know what'll wake him up. I go over to him and kiss him and almost immediately he kisses back. "Good morning gorgeous" he says when we pull apart. "Good morning baby" I reply. "I was awake the whole time, I was just waiting for you to kiss me" he says and presses his lips to mine. "Of course you were" I say when we pull apart and a smile creeps into both of our faces. Just looking at him makes me smile. "LET'S GO TO A PLACE!" Trevor randomly yells and runs home to get dressed.

"Where do you wanna go?" I ask once we start skating around the neighborhood(dat blue neighborhood doe) "umm, what about that park, we could make it 'our spot ' " he suggests. "Yass that sound great" I say back. I like the fact of us having a spot. We skate in silence.

We get there and start taking about random crap, we do that alot.

All of the sudden the kids from last time show up and are glad to see us. These five year olds are actually fun to be around unlike most small children. "Hey guys how have you been?" trevor asks them. He's so sweet. And hot, his hair, his eyes-- Bree snap out of it you are in public. I get snapped out of it by Trevor pulling me up and also by me mentally yelling at myself. "LET'S PLAY!" Trevor yells jumping up and down. I giggle and we play with the four kids again.

Two hours later and we're exhausted. Those kids have alot of energy. "Let's go get ARIZONA!" trev says yelling the last part. "YASS LET'S SO IT!" I yell back.

Back at my house we do nothing like always, but this time we get bored. We go find Kate and Kian and they're bored also. We would go to the o2l house but I don't think any of us want to run into a specific someone. *cough* Sam *cough* so we go to the mall.

We go in kians car because we don't think it's safe for a pregnant person to pennyboard. Just saying.

We get there and go into Starbucks. And there is evil bitch number 1. Dad. We all slowly back away except for Kian who is confused. Kate grabs his arm and kind of drags him while whispering the situation to him.

Then he sees us and starts walking towards us, this is Starbucks. There's people around he wouldnt try anything would he.

Wrong.

He takes a swing at Trevor and I can't do anything about it. His fist comes into contact with trevs eye and he stumbles back.

I run over to Trevor, Kian can handle dad, hes strong. "Im so, so, so sorry that this happened baby" i say starting to tear up. "Hey, dont cry, it's not your fault your dad's awful" he says kissing me. We look over and see my dad getting dragged off by police. Good, that's what he deserves.

We get home and I attempt to fix Trevors eye a little bit. I do what I have learned over the past few years since I have had a few black eyes myself from him.

"Baby, once again im so sorry this happened" I say once his eye looks a little better. "Babe, stop apologizing, it's not your fault and even if it was I would still love you" he says and smile is plastered across my face. "There's that smile I love" Trevor says and smiles himself. "I'm glad we make each other so happy" I say. "Same" he says and kisses me, smiling into the kiss.

A/n

Ok, this took 5ever. Yeah that long. I srsly needed to update i just have major writers block right now. So yayy for that. But when trev retweeted me I kinda cried a little. It was so overwhelming but I felt famous. That tweet has over 50k views, I checked. Btw I completely forgot how to spell view a second ago.
Song: Here by Alessia Cara aka my newest queen
Twitter: xtrevorsbeatx

Baiii

Stay beautiful babes <3