Chapter 39

*TREVORS POV*

In front of me is Bree. God, she's so gorgeous. "I forgive you" is all she says and I let out a sigh of relief.

I hug her like it's the last time I'll ever see her but not putting too much pressure on my wrists. She hugs back just as tight. "I'm so sorry, I won't do it ever again. I love you so much" I say apologizing for the 8 billionth time.

"I know, you said that in your text like 12 times" she says with a giggle.

I crash my lips against hers and put all of my love into that kiss. Which is alot.

We stay in that kiss for quite a while.

When we pull apart I hug her again. "I thought I was going to lose you" I say into her hair. "You have me now and you're not getting rid of me anytime soon" she says back.

"I know I messed up and you probably will never trust me the same, just know I will never do anything like that ever again" I say pulling apart and grabbing her face looking her in the eyes so she knows I'm 100% honest.

"This is too emotional, let's do something fun" She says in her cute, perky voice.

"Ok, just let me get cute again" i say and kiss her cheek.

I run and get dressed and when I get down there she's talking to my mom. I decide to listen. "Do you know why he came in crying last night?" mom asks

Bree sighs and frowns. "We had some problems but we're ok now"

I then walk into the living room and act like I wasn't listening.

"You ready?" I ask Her with a smile. She gets up and walks over to me and latches Her hand onto mine.

We go out and just have fun. I'm so glad what happened yesterday is now in the past.

A/N

Short, just to resolve their fight
One time I said there would be no cheating between them but I was feeling some drama

Song: chocolate by the 1975
Twitter/ig: trevorsbeatx

Baiii

Slay beautiful babes<3