Chapter 64

*BREES POV*
Like 2ish months later

Recently the people calling me fat are really getting to me

Recently the people calling me fat are really getting to me. I see all of these people around me such as Jenn, Arden, and Kate. They're all skinny and I'm not.

I haven't been eating much lately and I've lost alot of weight. Trevors starting to notice and I think he's worried.

We're home alone and watching supernatural on the couch. We ordered a pizza but I've been just picking at my slice.

He notices and sighs then pauses the show and turns towards me.

"Babe, you've got to eat" he says and I shake my head no.

"You think I havent noticed but I have. You're barely eating and you're getting really, really skinny baby I'm worried about you" he says grabbing my hand.

"Well getting skinny was my goal, I'm glad it's working" I say and look down.

"No, Bree where you were 6 weeks ago was fine. You had a little meat on your bones, thats healthy. Where you are now isnt" he starts, "baby, please eat. For me, you need to"

"Trevor I really don't wanna" I complain.

"Bree, please" he begs.

"Why do you even care?" I ask, "no one cares"

"Babe, you don't realize it but people really do care. I promise. I care because I don't like to see you fall like this. You were doing so good, you have been clean for a while and I havent seen you sad in weeks but right now you're falling again and it hurts me to see you like this. Please eat for me, I love you so much and I'm really worried about you"

"Trev, I'm fine. Stop worrying"

"Bree, you're not fine. Babe, you're starving yourself. That's not good. Just eat this one slice of pizza and I'll stop bugging you." He says and I sigh. I don't know if I can. I haven't actually eaten something in like a month. I snack a little but thats all I've really done.

I pick it up and feel sick already.

I take a bite and know I can't do this.

I get halfway through the slice before getting that feeling you get before you throw up.

I quickly get up and Trevor trails behind me as I run to the bathroom but I close the door and lock it before he can get in. I hate throwing up and I don't want him in here.

I throw up and it's disgusting. I hate it. I hate this. I brush my teeth because I feel gross and open the door and he's standing there. He lets out a sigh of relief and pulls me into a tight hug.

"Did you?" he says pulling away and pointing at my wrist. I shake my head no.

"I guess we gotta do this in small steps" he sighs and I nod.