Chapter 30

*SAM'S POV*(OOHH)

Kiki and I are going out tonight. I'm taking her to a carnival then im going to ask her to be my girlfriend on the Ferris wheel. We've hung out a few times and I really like her.

I'm picking her up at 6 and its 5:45.

The drive there is where I think about the bad things that could happen. She could say no. She could friend zone me before we even get there.

But she could say yes. We could fall in love. She could be the one.

Before I realize it I'm at her front door. Before I get to knock the door opens and there stands the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

Its gonna suck if she says no.

We get in my car and start the 20 minute drive to the carnival.

The ride is silent but it wasn't awkward. Is that good?

We get there and start riding rides.

The sun starts to set, perfect timing for the Ferris wheel. We get in line and that's when I get really nervous. Deep breaths Sam, deep breaths. The line starts moving and eventually we're next. The people get off and kiki grabs my hand. SPARKS! We get on and it starts moving.

We get to the top and I take a deep breath. "Kirsten, we've known each other for a few weeks now. Ever since I saw you at the halsey concert I knew we would have something good between us. Will you be my girlfriend?" that felt good, and right. She doesn't say anything.

Fuck. I ruined it.

After freaking forever she starts to lean in.

SAM: 1 FRIENDZONE: 0

I start to lean in too and soon are lips touch. Once again there's sparks.

We pull apart and she nods. "Of course Sam. I felt something when we met too" she says and I sigh in relief and we both smile.

We leave the carnival and go to my house.

We get there and Trevor and Bree are sitting on the couch being adorable. I hope kiki and I become as cute as they are.

We head up to my room and talk. We learn alot about each other.

She's perfect. I think I love her.

A/N

Im sorry this is short.
Writers block sucks.
I've just been uninspired for a while.
What could Sam and kikis ship name be? Saki? Kiam? Tell me in the comments.

I made a insta acc for trev so follow it!

Song: I'm gonna show you crazy by Bebe Rexha
Twitter/insta: trevorsbeatx

Baiiiiii

Slay beautiful babes <3