Chapter 19

*BREES POV*

I woke up and managed to wiggle out of Trevors grasp, he seems small but he's actually really strong. I decided to check on Kate because I really dont want her to cut again.

I creep down the hall and crack her door open a bit and see her and Arden passed out on her bed.

The door bell rings so I run downstairs to open the door. I open it to see the last person I want to see right now. "What are you doing here Sam?" I whisper yell so don't wake any body up. I fail and Trevor walks down the stairs and smiles. He sees Sam and his smile instantly fades. "I want to apologize to kate, I can't find Arden, can I please see kate?"he asks desperately. "No you can't and just so you know Arden is here so bye" I say and slam the door.

Trevor and I walk back upstairs and just talk for awhile. I love it when we do this. "Connors mom is in town for awhile, she's at the o2l house. You should meet her you actually remind me of her a little." he mentions after we talk about random crap for like an hour. "We should go" I recommend and he nods. I put on the outfit above (im too lazy to type it) and we go.

We get to the o2l house and we went inside and im shocked by who I see sitting on the couch with Connor. My mom is sitting there talking to Connor. Before she sees me I grab Trevors hand and drag him back outside. "That's my mom" I tell him kind of freaking out. "I thought she was dead." he says extremely confused. "So did I but I'm 100% sure that's my mother sitting in there." I tell him. I'm so confused. Nobody ever told me or kate how she died we just know that she is dead, well we thought.

After mentally preparing myself for a few minutes we go in again. I see her and it feels like a dream. She sees me and gasps. "Bree what are you doing here?" she asks just as confused as me but she seems happy to see me. I tell my story and I'm ready for hers. "Your dad as you now know was abusive, he threatened to kill you two if I didn't leave so I went back to Minnesota where I was born and had Connor 8 years before you were born, I was young when I had him and left soon after he was born and it was the only other place I had to go. Your dad basically shoved me on a plane and said he would handle things with you and Kate. I would rather you have no mom than no life so I went along with the plan. Im so sorry you had to go through all of that, I love you Bree." she finishes and im shocked. "I love you too mom" I stutter on the last words,i never thought I would be able to tell her that again.

I call kate and she's here within a minute. Mom tells her everything and she is a shocked as I am. I can't believe my mom is back and Connor franta is my brother. My life is weird. But its a good weird.

A/n

Oohhhh plot twist
Trevors been sad and it's making me sad too and idk whats wrong and it's making me upset.
But he has new music coming in November so yayyyy!
Wild. I love it, I can't express how much I love that freaking ep.

Song:Fools by Troye Sivan
Twitter: xtrevorsbeatx

Baiiii

Slay beautiful babes