Chapter 26

This is gonna be another big chapter! And this chapter is 1 month later.

*KIANS POV*

I'm gonna ask her. But first I'm gonna ask Bree is she's ok with it.

I go up to her room which used to be my room at the o2l house so she lives there now and I love with Kate. We basically traded places and Connor is her legal guardian now since they're siblings. "Hey Bree can I ask you something?" I ask her as I enter. "Sure kiki" she says back. "I'll leave" Trevor says but before he leaves I say "you can stay Trevor" he nods and sits back down. Here goes nothing. "Bree, I was wondering if you would be ok if i ask Kate to marry me?" I ask extremely nervously. I value her opinion, I know she looks out for her sister and I know Kate would want to make sure Bree was ok with it. "Of course kian!"she sorta yells but not loud enough for Kate who is downstairs to hear.

*KATE'S POV*

3 days later

Kian said we're going on an important date tonight, what's so important? Bree and Trevor are going to watch Taylor. I put on the outfit above (minus the ring obviously) and meet Kian downstairs, he's wearing a tux and looks hot in it.

We get to this really fancy restaurant and he grabs my hand as we walk in.

We finish eating and nothing important has happened yet. Im confused.

We get to the beach and start walking like when we first got together. I look over and Kian looks nervous. "What was so important about this date?"I ask him. He stops and walks in front of me "this" he says staring into my eyes. Then he gets down on one knee. I stand there speechless and frozen. "Kate, we've been together for almost a year, we have a baby together, I think we are ready for is next step. Katelynn (yep that's her full name. I just made that decision) Elizabeth Smith will you marry me?" he asks me pulling out a gorgeous ring.

I cant speak, I just nod uncontrollably. He stands up, puts the ring on my finger and kisses me passionately. We pull apart and I say"I love you" "I love you too" he says back. "Let's go tell everyone"he whispers into my ear. I nod and once again kiss him. Its now that i realize this is the same spot we had our first kiss and he asked me to be his girlfriend. That was when we only knew each other a little. Now we have a one month old daughter and know we love each other.

We get to the o2l house and tell everybody including Jenn and Arden who we called before we got there. Bree was already there since she lives there now. Everyone was happy, Sam has started to accept us but this seemed to make him mad.

We're all talking when I hear my name being called. I look and see it's Sam. "Can I talk to you?" he asks me. I nod and we go to the kitchen. "Why my best friend?" he simply asks me. "Sam, you hurt me and Kian was there for me" I say. "Ive apologized though" he said. " sorry doesn't fix everything Sam. I've moved on, you should too, find somebody, fall in love. That's what I did. But I do think we could be friends" I say. He sighs. "Ok, we can be just friends, just remember I love you. I always will Kate." he says back. "Sam, i will always love you too, just in a friendly way" i say and with that we hug. We pull back and he smiles for the first I've seen in a while.

We go back into the living room and continue talking for a while. Kian, Taylor, and I go back to our house before it gets too late.

We put the baby to sleep and lay down. We both fall asleep in each other's arms after I told him about what happened with Sam.

A/n

Holy kite moment! This chapter was adorable. And action filled. Kian proposed! Yay for 2 days in a row!

Song: seventeen by alessia cara
Twitter: xtrevorsbeatx

Baiii

Stay beautiful babes <3